[Introduction]

Hey im shizuku if you need a name for me. Otherwise on to the topic. 

So, short and simple. I've seen whats possible and i wanna mod fall-out 4.

It's my first time modding fallout and i have zreo experience with fallout. I'm not versed with mods at all And i broke my copy of skyrim L.E, Like L.E i hear theres different versions of FALL OUT4 some better or worse for modding. I found L.E was worse and I'm doing better research to try and correct my previous mistakes. So with my introduction concluded, my primary questions are below. 

[Main questions]

1. What should i expect?

2. What should i know before diving into this beautifully horny world of mod?

3. What version of the game should i use, dose it matter how i obtain the game ie steam or some other launcher. 

4. What do i need to get started, and are there multiple stages to the set up such as, sex lab frame work, finis and all that for skyrime?

5. Where can i get mods such as animations and graphical upgrades? 

6. What should i do for preparation besides a back up incase of a critical fuck up that results in a total restoration or broken game with no potential for saving. 

7. Mod organizers vs file work. What is better? Are there benefits to one or the other? 

All info is helpful to me. I'm a complete beginner, thank you in advance. 

[Partly unrelated help request]

I broke my skyrim l.e file, like i broke it so bad that the game barley launches. Any idea how to refresh from the very beginning? Like just vinnlla install. Soni can completely start over. Amy and all help is appreciated as i said. I have no idea where to start or what im doing so all information is helpful. 

Start with two threads here on LL:

RTFM

and

The Fucking Guide

Pick a mod manager - either Vortex or Mod Organizer 2.  People always debate which is better, you must decide for yourself.

Watch videos on youtube by Gopher and Gamer Poets about how to use your mod manager.

Only install 2-3 mods at a time, then test to see if everything works.  Do NOT install 200 mods at once.

On 4/9/2024 at 10:00 AM, travelmedic said:

Start with two threads here on LL:

RTFM

and

The Fucking Guide

Pick a mod manager - either Vortex or Mod Organizer 2.  People always debate which is better, you must decide for yourself.

Watch videos on youtube by Gopher and Gamer Poets about how to use your mod manager.

Only install 2-3 mods at a time, then test to see if everything works.  Do NOT install 200 mods at once.

Thank you, ill begin reading up.