Pee no cock in hands & no pee from cock?

When my male sims pee in the toilet or outside yes they are not censored but how come there is no liquid/pee animation and how come the male cock doesn't sit with the animation the hands are doing? i.e. the hands seem to be holding a cock that is peeing (i assume a cock is meant to be in these hands during pee animation?)

Yes a puddle does appear on the ground/floor if toilet not used

• 2 weeks later...

You can choose whether the Sims remove their clothes during relieving themselves in the KW settings.

Never/only when 'horny'/always

This is why I mentioned in another post to become familiar with the settings,

As for 'pee' - that's like the shower/sink/fountain/lawn sprayer/etc. water objects created specifically to be used with those animations - a clever person could adapt some objects like these and position/play them during other animations, yet I have no skills in doing so. It's up to the animator what they want Sims to do and how complex they wish to make an animation. As all nudity/bathroom functions are normally censored by EA, they never had reason to add the extra detail.

Try to see what the developers were doing - and then what the wonderful mod makers are doing to the existing code.

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I have the Sims remove their pants etc when taking a piss. 

What I find funny is that their hands and arms are animated as if they (men in this case) are holding their cock.

So I assumed that maybe their was a piss animation or similar to go with it?

I will keep praying to the mod gods for a S3 piss mod 😁