Hi, long time lurker here. I've been looking for mods that add female genitals to animals for a while now but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've looked here in many forums and found small clues that hint they existed but I'm so far unsuccessful in finding working ones. I've seen plenty of references to Gender Horses and Gender Dogs by RavenKZP, but unfortunately those mods seem to have been deleted and are inaccessible to me. The MNC "Mod Compatibility Kit index of patches" description section says it includes female meshes, but I don't know if that's still the case and I just don't know how to use them or if that functionality was removed and the description not changed.

GenderDogs/GenderHorses (you don't need the original mod to use this because MNC already includes female meshes)

I found this burried in the forums, but have no idea if it's in a working state.

I've also come across Gary_s Real Mare Horse Mod, but it's for LE and I can't find any ports to SE/AE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/#

Feeling pretty stuck on this particular subject. Does anyone have a copy of the Gender Horses/Dogs mods or know of any other mods like these that I could use? Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!