It seems lazman deleted all their mods on the nexus.

Does anyone know why ?

Also, has anyone like a dropbox with all the removed mods ?

I had to do a clean install of FO4 and was about to redownload every mod when I noticed that all lazman mods are missing.

42 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Does anyone know why ?

Also, has anyone like a dropbox with all the removed mods ?

I had to do a clean install of FO4 and was about to redownload every mod when I noticed that all lazman mods are missing.

From Nexus site:

This mod has been set to hidden

Hidden at 18 Mar 2024, 3:35AM by lazman555 for the following reason:
This mod is temporarily unavailable while the mod author updates the mod page information.

That doesn't really help, since thats the typical notification for every hidden mod. 

Anyways, it looks like there's no way to get any of lazmans mods.

Yeah, I saw this as well. Really sucks.

I'm just trying to get into Fallout 4 again, so having to redownload all my mods from scratch, and saw that their Female Outfit Replacer was gone now so couldn't get it anymore. Same with their Sexy Mannequins and Sitting Animation Replacers.

Unless some kind-hearted soul here happens to have a link to it lol.

I was super sad when I found this out yesterday. I have his skimpy outfit replacer mod and one or two others on my other PC. I'll upload them here in the next few days (probably Saturday).

Edit: I will not be uploading them as someone pointed out that I don't have permission to upload Lazman's work.

Edited by sillygooseboy7
1 hour ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

I was super sad when I found this out yesterday. I have his skimpy outfit replacer mod and one or two others on my other PC. I'll upload them here in the next few days (probably Saturday).

You have permission to upload Lazman's work?

33 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

You have permission to upload Lazman's work?

Ah, good point. I do not. So I sadly won't be uploading any of it. Didn't even think about that. 

Honest question, why is it not okay to upload work from a modder if they themselves have uploaded it in the past? I figured it wouldn't make a difference since he's done it himself. Is it because he's taken it down?

26 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Ah, good point. I do not. So I sadly won't be uploading any of it. Didn't even think about that. 

Honest question, why is it not okay to upload work from a modder if they themselves have uploaded it in the past? I figured it wouldn't make a difference since he's done it himself. Is it because he's taken it down?

A lot of modders where they upload usually state whether they are ok with it being shared or not elsewhere. Can't see Lazman's permissions cause of pulling the mod. Best contact them ask and only share if they say it is cool.

18 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

A lot of modders where they upload usually state whether they are ok with it being shared or not elsewhere. Can't see Lazman's permissions cause of pulling the mod. Best contact them ask and only share if they say it is cool.

Dang that sucks, can't even see if it's okay when all the pages are down. Ah well.

Any idea if he'll update and the pages will come back up? Or is that Nexus' way of saying the author pulled everything for good? I find it odd that it takes days to "update information" like the page says.

4 minutes ago, sillygooseboy7 said:

Dang that sucks, can't even see if it's okay when all the pages are down. Ah well.

Any idea if he'll update and the pages will come back up? Or is that Nexus' way of saying the author pulled everything for good? I find it odd that it takes days to "update information" like the page says.

No idea. Didn't know they did it til people mentioned it here.

If the file has gone for good, it would say the file doesn't exist or has been removed. This message reflects that Laz has chosen to hide them. I've seen it before when other modders do that while doing updates to the mod or the page. Without Laz saying if/when they'll return, can't say anything.

22 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Sad.

I have almost all his mods, but they were not manual downloads but via Vortex so I dont know where the actual files "live", or how to save them in case this computer goes bust.

Does it work to right-click them and "open in file manager" or click on the folder that says "open" above the mods and click "open staging mod folder" ?

If neither, maybe you can find it in "Downloads" and then "open folder" up top?

Edited by Nexodus
2 hours ago, Nexodus said:

Does it work to right-click them and "open in file manager" or click on the folder that says "open" above the mods and click "open staging mod folder" ?

If neither, maybe you can find it in "Downloads" and then "open folder" up top?

I may try that. In case anyone is desperate for a specific lazman mod I will try to find it if PMs on here have a send function.

Checked with internet archive, and on their profile they stated to contact them before re-uploading any mods, so if anyone's feeling ambitious you could try that. I don't have a twitter account so I can't check if that is still around, but the handle should be the same (@Lazman555).

image.png.3f01528a81f7baeef5dd616d7085276a.png

7 hours ago, GrimReaperCalls said:

Checked with internet archive, and on their profile they stated to contact them before re-uploading any mods, so if anyone's feeling ambitious you could try that. I don't have a twitter account so I can't check if that is still around, but the handle should be the same (@Lazman555).

image.png.3f01528a81f7baeef5dd616d7085276a.png

Damn, well I guess we can only hope he cares to answer or will even allow it to be uploaded.

Since there are not many replacers for FG that are similar to this, only time will tell I guess.

I found this link on a conversion page of the replacer, it seems to be directly from Lazman's upload, somehow managed to bypass it by having the direct url upload link?

That's definitely a security loop hole, not sure if sharing the link counts as a re-upload or not?

Also seems to be packed wrong, where there is an unnecessary data folder and seems to be built for CBBE/3BBB.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=files&file_id=199751

15 hours ago, Nexodus said:

I found this link on a conversion page of the replacer, it seems to be directly from Lazman's upload, somehow managed to bypass it by having the direct url upload link?

That's definitely a security loop hole, not sure if sharing the link counts as a re-upload or not?

Also seems to be packed wrong, where there is an unnecessary data folder and seems to be built for CBBE/3BBB.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20628?tab=files&file_id=199751

It's not a zomg haxxorz! thing. It's to allow their collections crap to work with old versions of mods.

Okay so apparently there is a abc article about how lazman is in legal trouble because of AI models, if I understand correctly. Thats why everything and every trace of him is gone. Even his full name is in that article, its pretty bad I am guessing. Maybe someone can start a archive for his mod, but it would be sharing without his permission ofcourse. 

There are certain collections on nexus that included lazman's mods, and you can still get his mods that way.

Edit: Oops. Slipped my mind to include the article, Ebbluminous was kind enough to link it below this message.

Edited by CollectableLover
oopsie woopsie
8 hours ago, CollectableLover said:

Okay so apparently there is a abc article about how lazman is in legal trouble because of AI models, if I understand correctly. Thats why everything and every trace of him is gone. Even his full name is in that article, its pretty bad I am guessing. Maybe someone can start a archive for his mod, but it would be sharing without his permission ofcourse. 

There are certain collections on nexus that included lazman's mods, and you can still get his mods that way.

Cause you couldn't be bothered to share the link...

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-04-14/how-ai-pimps-influencers-are-using-womens-videos/103658046

yeah im not to worried about his permission id say his gone to ground for good if he does complain about permissions well tell him your sorry he was the one that had to disappear for not so legal reasons.

Edited by Anntidote2
trying to be less rude
On 4/10/2024 at 10:24 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

Sad.

I have almost all his mods, but they were not manual downloads but via Vortex so I don't know where the actual files "live", or how to save them in case this computer goes bust.

you can try making a nexus collection of them just so people can still grab them i don't think it breaks permission rules since your not re-uploading them just post credit to lazman555 or something i mean i think people would ask for permission if he was still around to give but at this stage his probably just gone for good.

17 minutes ago, Anntidote2 said:

you can try making a nexus collection of them just so people can still grab them i don't think it breaks permission rules since your not re-uploading them just post credit to lazman555 or something i mean i think people would ask for permission if he was still around to give but at this stage his probably just gone for good.

Most of these I would need to laboriously extract since I did not do manual download on them. I am not real good with these kind of things and Id hesitate to load it on Nexus since they ban at the drop of a hat there.

So I need ot just find the .esp in my Data folder?

Not all his mods have lazman in the name but i could look around.

Not real comfortable with uploading that anywhere though, i mean he pulled his stuff for a reason I have to respect that

31 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Most of these I would need to laboriously extract since I did not do manual download on them. I am not real good with these kind of things and Id hesitate to load it on Nexus since they ban at the drop of a hat there.

So I need ot just find the .esp in my Data folder?

Not all his mods have lazman in the name but i could look around.

Not real comfortable with uploading that anywhere though, i mean he pulled his stuff for a reason I have to respect that

yeah i mean at this stage his name is gone just the default account number assigned theirs a real good chance his not coming back. as for making a collection all you'd have to do is make a new profile disable/enable what ever mods you want and then upload profile as a collection using vortex its quick and easy and you can ask nexus in advance if this is ban worthy thing but id say lazman deleted his account https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/33522655 since its just numbers now. i suggested a collection because you used vortex (edit When it comes down to it its really up to you)

Edited by Anntidote2
its up to you