TDF prostitution Dance more spicy audience comments + Dance music

TDF prostitution Dance more spicy audience comments + Dance music

View File

You know I alway though that the music and audience while you dance with TDF prostitution dance add-on was too borring, you know? you're there Dancing almost naked or complety naked for money or just because you just like the thril of just dancing in front of a audience of men, but the most meaningfull or immersive comment are "I like a good show", "Nice", "sweet" Here is some gold for you sweety", Dont get me wrong, I'm not criticizing the original author they did their work really well to the point of being one of the first few prostitution mods for Old Skyrim LE and even having his mod ported on Skyrim SE but as I say their mod is a little old and need some spice  so I though I could add some spice and immersion just adding a few comments while you dance, so adding some immersion and some funny reading while you "dance" for money or enjoy the thril of dance naked for an audience, with some kind of lets say "exotic" music for skyrim (not immerve for skyrim Im sorry (not sorry ;) ) ) 

This is my first mod ever so have some mercy and patience with me, also if you want more spicy sentences or have some I ideas you can add them in the commets and I would add them to the esp

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping SE and TDF Prostitution Dance CTD Fix
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Karkhel said:

I mostly use TDF for SL toll dancing but its still nice to see an addition for it, I hope someone does AI voices for this one. Good job!

I was hoping to add more sentences and have people giving me some more examples to add, but Im glad you liked :)

Edited by Jack005
grammar...

i like it so far....but.... yeah needs more comments and VAsyth to go with it. im not good at being gross to women so...idk look at a real strip club or maybe talk down to them like how you dancer keep staring at him and after the dance he says i saw u staring at my dick or something idk...very good idea tho im hoping someone does something with lapdancing next.

Probably off topic. But maybe someone knows how to turn off comments and crowd gathering during dancing. I only need dancing, but this crowd... Sometimes I have to kill everyone in the vicinity so that they don’t come running and interfere with the filming of the video). I looked in the Creation Kit, but I just can’t figure out which lines are responsible for this action. Tell me if it's not difficult.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, danna233 said:

Probably off topic. But maybe someone knows how to turn off comments and crowd gathering during dancing. I only need dancing, but this crowd... Sometimes I have to kill everyone in the vicinity so that they don’t come running and interfere with the filming of the video). I looked in the Creation Kit, but I just can’t figure out which lines are responsible for this action. Tell me if it's not difficult.

LOOL there is a mod in nexus called "Shake It SSE" https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14083 its really ancient but if you edit videos THIS one is what you need

Also I find this one, looks really good https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70279

Edited by Jack005
Forgor
20 hours ago, danna233 said:

That's not the case at all and it works with errors. This mod doesn’t know how prostitution works, but the dancing works great, I’ve already replaced the music in the mod. The only problem is that everyone in the area gathers and blocks the view!

yep same, in my case they even go further and stand in the table my pc is dancing and even throw her from the table, really anoying hope some knows how to disable that