Copy/Paste Bug

Is there a fix yet in V11 for the bug that will not allow copy/paste of keys in frames 9 through 12 in the pose editor? I have a lot of poses/sequences that I have imported from V7.5 that I can't really fix properly without that feature. If not, could someone can point me to the correct file? I could try to fix it myself.

The answer is "Yes & No". 😕

There is no patch yet, but we KNOW how to fix it.

Unfortunately, there is NO way to patch V11 at the moment b/c chief coder "Avarteas" has been MIA since mid December, and he is the only one with his "encryption key" to protect the source code. With out it, we can't write a patch V11 won't reject b/c it attempts to makes changes to the Base Code.

I've been trying to find someone who can track him down, but so far nothing. Very frustrating.

There is (kinda) a "work-around", and that is to edit the pose in VX instead. As long as it doesn't have any of V11's special features (like two toys), V11 can read it just fine. 😶

Edited by OysterMug