Sex Party - All the sims end up in the same room

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a problem with the sex party social event. When I run it, most of the sims attending the sex party end up having sex all in the same room. This makes the room full of overlapping sims fucking, which isn't as much fun as it sounds. Is this a bug?  Is there any way to ensure that when I host a sex party that sims go to different parts of the lot to fuck?

Hiya!

I've also had a few oddities like that happen at sex parties and club gatherings, following the introduction of WW's new location picking system. Generally speaking, my Sims seem to have forgotten about quite a few spots or maybe they opt for shorter distances only now. Their preference for heading to the same rooms over and over again is much, much more noticeable during social events (leading to overlapping and/or rejection of autonomous sex requests), especially on residential lots (where there would be more than enough other spots available). However, for me it differs from lot to lot and sometimes also between different playing sessions.

Probably some little quirk of the new system, though admittetly, it can get quite annoying. I have yet to figure out whether it's caused by the way I build my interiors, or whether it's some kind of bug/flaw.