Can anyone help me find some actions in game that are romantic & sweet? It can be like sitting on the man’s lap, kissing/ biting neck gently, cuddling, sitting on the other’s lap and kissing 🥹 thank you so much!

I've made a response to a similar thread that has gameplay mods that may feature what you like. It's right here.

Now if you don't mind them being WickedWhims animations, there's plenty. Here's my favorites:

• GreyNaya. Currently, I believe it's only on his Patreon for now, but he has a short animation sequence called "Take a Break" on the double bed that starts with the female Sim laying on top of the male one, cuddling while the male Sim holds her and in the middle of the animation, he kisses her forehead. Part 2 of this sequence is them making out. I use this animation often as a post-coital glow moment. GreyNaya has very high quality animations (in my personal top 3), so I highly recommend him.

• Khlas.  If you checked out my above link, you're already aware of some stuff, but he features others. Your post suggests that you're primarily interested in romantic actions between a male and female Sim. Despite the animations featured here being aimed at M/M, the cuddling animations featured here can absolutely work for M/F. One animation he has features two Sims cuddling on the couch. One is asleep on the other and the other holds them and occasionally kisses their head. He also has an animation featuring what you're asking for, "sitting on the other's lap and kissing". And as you can tell from the gifs, the quality is very high. 

• Motherlodesims. Features plenty of making out animations. Most of them look really good, but I'll warn that he has a tendency to make silly-looking animations, last I checked. The last standing floor make out animations I saw from him were kinda weird, heh. Still definitely worth checking out, though. 

• E404P. This creator told me once that her favorite animations to make is foreplay. From Sims smoking weed together (which leads into a blowjob) to one Sim laying asleep on top of the body of the other, who watches them sleep, there's definitely something you'll like here. She's been remaking a lot of her old animations too. 

• Nevely42.  She has some SFW bed animations that I use in which the Sims are asleep over the covers, cuddling. 

• Kiki Chain.  A great animator that we've unfortunately lost for reasons unknown. She has excellent romantic animations, including a lap sitting one that starts with a tickle, goes into making out, then loops back around, so you may really enjoy her stuff. There's quite a few others as well.

• And last, but certainly not least, Yummy-o-Tummy.  Another animator we lost for a long period of time. She's since returned to posting on Patreon, but is yet to post anything related to animations. She has some of my favorite bed sleep cuddle animations (under the covers) that I use often. 

I should really learn how to create and post short videos, heh... better to show than tell. :P
Edited by SilentAegis