There's the More Kisses Mod by maplebell, which adds exactly what it says as well as some hugging. Personal favorites are the Frenzied Kiss and the Searing Kiss. 

Khlas has a mod that lets two Sims make-out on the spot with a brief moment of one Sim licking the neck of the other before picking them up and continuing to french kiss. Another mod of his has two Sims making out and cuddling in the bath and a third mod has this for showering too.

UTOPYA_cc has a mod called Kiss & Grind which adds standing make-out animations best suited for couples and another mod called Passionate Gifts which allows Sims to give each other gifts with a corresponding romantic animation. 

thepancake1 has a mod for allowing two Sims to cuddle in bed while sleeping. 

I assume you were asking for gameplay mods and not for poses and WickedWhims packs, but if you want both of those, I can provide links. As for mods, those are the ones I'm aware of for now. I concur that more physical animation mods would be great. I'd like to see cuddling, dry-humping, grinding, motorboating, butt-slapping, groin grabbing, etc, lmao.