IGNORED

Need a hand?

Wasd

Well it depends on the mod, but generally you just extract the files and drop them into your data folder, which is here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data

If you need anything else, just post the mod you're having trouble with and I or someone else may help. :D

Also, try to search a little bit before you make a new thread. I have a feeling this thread may have been able to answer your question:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3413

Well it depends on the mod' date=' but generally you just extract the files and drop them into your data folder, which is here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data

If you need anything else, just post the mod you're having trouble with and I or someone else may help. :D

Also, try to search a little bit before you make a new thread. I have a feeling this thread may have been able to answer your question:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3413

[/quote']

It is for, Thorpac Body alpha. Now i did drop it there, but when launching Skyrim and going to data files it does not show the option. So I assume it is now just.. Integrated?

The only time you enable data files via the launcher is if there are .esp files involved, which the majority of current mods do not use, due to lack of a construction kit. I don't know how some have going around it, but there are exceptions.

When installing the mods, I'd recommend you keep backup .rar's of the downloaded files, so you know what you have installed. This is because you'll be responsible for manually removing the textures/meshes in the future in the event of any mod conflicts, and backup .rar's will help point you to where each downloaded mod directly installed your files to.

Archived