I was interested in this mod and so had to check it out.

1) I am positively surprised by the "quality" of the first edition and with the care
2) After entering, my FPS dropped to 30-40 (apparently my PC doesn't like too many jumping boobs and dicks)
3) The location itself confusingly reminds me of some other strip club mod, but it was very old. A good use of it?
4) While playing with a member of the club I was wondering if the follower could have fun too, and here suddenly my follower already had a dick in her cunt :D Nice that the follower was taken into account when creating the mod.

Big "thumb up"

6 hours ago, danta said:

Cant seem to figure out how to start the  Submissive Pet quest. 

It starts automatically. After some time passes, several days or so, if you talk to the mistress she starts demanding you do things for her.

If being approached after using some kind of furniture (pole, table etc...) and after the scene plays, my camera and character lock in place. If I try to enter some kind of furniture or alchemy table and exit to reset the camera, the PC is still locked but the camera will start spinning in cirlces. Is there some way to fix this or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I believe I figured it out. Sometimes these scenes activating would throw the PC into rag doll mode and activate the rag doll camera, locking the HUD and all controls. I was able to fix this using  "pushactoraway player 1" console command. I can't find anything that will disable the rag doll mode or camera reliably.

Edited by AechRO

Hey im stuck at the start of main quest. Mistress tells me to stand on a rug PC strips goes on all fours and starts masturbating but is stuck there I can't control PC and mistress says nothing and quest says to make Morana cum. Can't initiate dialogue and moving or disabling and enabling npc don't work

1 hour ago, Voronves said:

Hey im stuck at the start of main quest. Mistress tells me to stand on a rug PC strips goes on all fours and starts masturbating but is stuck there I can't control PC and mistress says nothing and quest says to make Morana cum. Can't initiate dialogue and moving or disabling and enabling npc don't work

It should work, not sure why it would just hang. Maybe you haven't registered the SexLab animations.

On 4/2/2024 at 12:04 AM, 784472071 said:

MCM menu will never show up, and the club gate is also locked. When I use Resaver to load the save, there is an error message, any solution?

20240402055404491.jpg.180bf459748b0e091c72ab5d293c71a7.jpg

I am not sure what it is, sorry.

On 3/30/2024 at 4:56 PM, darkdesires04 said:

talk to the mistress she starts demanding you do things for her.

Hello, Thanks for the hard work making & posting for this Mod! Mod authors never get enough Thanks in my opinion.

But I digress, The whole of the club is Great, the characters, the scenes, the decor, well done.

I wish it were said on the main page that this is a Vampire related Mod then I would have known what I was getting my Girl into. That said she is having a good time all glowing pinkish vapor streaming off of her, the Mistress "Used" her but did not disrobe, that looked a little strange especially since it was oral. I have some missing textures here & there, Mistress and Morana's hair are colored but no definition, looks like bands when the light hits them, the couch on the upper level where the stepping stones lead looks, Not like normal missing texture but muted missing texture. While not loud purple it still is missing something.

I do wish for more instruction as to how to proceed with the questline, rescued the girl from Mistwach, is that right, right behind BBLS and near the shrine to Talos, Mistress sold me the book which started the quest. 

I don't use followers so I am unsure what you mean about using them, does  that advance the quest or are they offers to the Succubus/Incubus?

All Morana wants to do is drink deeply and Screw, There is no neck bite animation for my game, the screen goes black and almost seems to hang, then the animation starts. That's how all sex anim are, my frame rate suffered in Solitude prior to this work being installed, lurch, lurch up the entrance tunnel smooths out in the open bar area.

I have said too much, sorry for the long post, I like this Mod, and I don't usually go for the Vampire Playthrough. Just wish the was a walkthrough/Guide to educate one on how to get things rolling till one figures it out and can work towards your goals set within.

Having Fun, Thank You.

Edit: Aubriella at Fellglow keep, she said she would meet me at the club but I cannot find her. Can't seem to get any quests after that one.

Edited by Raven 54

I have KS Hair Female. I am downloading the complete F/M package to see if that is the difference.

Edit: Resolved the hair and couch textures as well as the bite animations.

image.thumb.png.73e23e1e0c1dfb120e4336b4e3e4e82a.png

Skyrim Special Edition 4_3_2024 8_45_47 AM.png

Edited by Raven 54
On 3/30/2024 at 4:56 PM, darkdesires04 said:

talk to the mistress she starts demanding you do things for her.

I started a new game because Unforgiving devices could not install on an existing game.

A couple of questions please,

All the Mistress does is ask me to service Guests and Strippers, I have bought everything she has for sale except the non lust items, will she restock later on?

How do I get more quests? Aubriella has been the only one I have been able to find. Really interested in seeing what you have built in to this Mod.

Can you wear any of the DX clothes in the club? How do I increase my bondage score by wearing X clothing (not cheating).

I noticed that Unforgiving devices equip DD items on you with "Black Goo" do those items increase your bondage score when wearing in the club?

Is there a clothing peddler in house or are the items found in the world? Again not cheats. Yes I could go back to wolfskull cave and loot all the items from the chest there but I feel that is the same as crafting them, not found or given items. 

I am having an issue with my followers, Morana included, when they are having sex in the club only, their animations stall at the first stage, I then have to use SL hotkeys to forcibly take control of them, advance the stages, then exit control to have them finish naturally. If I don't do this they stay at the first stage indefinitely.

Last is Do you play the game as normal checking back daily? Are you supposed to become a Vampire or stay as Cattle?

I have contracted SV from several Guests as from Morana, what I mean is I don't want to go down an incorrect path thinking that is what was intended only to have to back up to undo it all.

Trying to get the Mechanics down for a real playthrough.

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer any of my questions.

What a blast! thanks a bunch for getting this together, was a tad disappointed there was no fighting arena. TBH I forgot all about that now. Over all it feels a lot more polished than the Whiterun one, not better or worse just different. Really well put together. So my day consisted of a quest, rescuing one of the club girlswho been kidnapped, from a ridiculously overcrowded dungeon/castle in south Skyrim. Overcrowded with a massive star wars mod "Invasion of Skyrim - The Force Awakens - Grand Admiral Thrawn" place gazzilions of overpowered bad guys who really hate the dragonborn, then a similar sketch getting Olafs verse, get all my chores done and have to kill a couple of hours before the bonfire, so I went into semi pet mode and went to the club. Mistress was not happy (at all) When I left as it was getting dark. In fact I wasn't allowed to leave and got sent back to the mistress, who put me in a straight jacket, by this time I was was getting a tad anxious as it was getting late and there is no  'KIn' facility to explain that I have a date with one eye Olaf . There seemed very little intention around letting me go. So worst case scenario I roll back a to before I went in the club. Which I didn't want to do as there was some cool chemistry goin on. I'm pissing about with google looking for console commands to get out of the device to no avail. At this oint it is getting pretty immersive and my only option seemed to teleport out of there and get to the bonfire. I'm getting a bit pissed of now and not in the mood for good puppy bad puppy games, I get the fuckits and I always have EstrusForSkyrimSE_AE_VR in my favourites I find it a great no consequence tool for dealing with people who piss me off. Just prior to this She was going to punish my back door as I guess her arm was getting tired from all the whipping. For some reason the animation played out with my character doing her, strange though as I was playing a futa and its always popping out, it had gone and I simulated the event, banged her with just air and they sounded and looked like enjoying it. What was weird there was only one scene and it went on for several minutes, we finished and there was gunk everywhere, and she was really angry and that where I shouted Estrus at her.. Thinking that will occupy her for 7 or 8 minutes. My dilemma getting out the straight jacket was solved by Proteus , swapped outfits,  tnow she is stuck and several minutes unable to get her own contraption off and she is not a happy bunny, at all, looking like how the fuck did I get here, I'm not programmed for this, (or is she???) I decided not to leave and try and be helpful. to no avail. Bathing Beauties or Beefcake Luxury Suite (BBLS) to the rescue with the dress up feature "take it all off"  Voila!!

Then it got weird, er, Something along the lines of "Its been an honour to stand before you Dragonborn", first dragon born reference in the club, I dunno they just think I'm an affluent slim futamilf drop dead gorgeous weirdo, Completely different vibe now like old mates or new lovers, so I proposed (as I do) and she is coming to live in the underground bathhouse and we are going to live happily ever after.  Then I racked up to Bards college in the middle of the morning and we had our bonfire. I forget that they don't have clocks in Skyrim and the only directive was  when its dark. Everybody happy 🙂

It was really surreal like the game went off in its own direction. I want immersion from skyrim, and there it was, a little bit out there and WTF! I have never felt so frustrated because I was unable to explain why I need to leave, high class problems

So anyway thanks a bunch for getting this show on the road, one happy punter here. Feels like a little glimpse of the future, what an exciting time to be alive eh?

19 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I started a new game because Unforgiving devices could not install on an existing game.

A couple of questions please,

All the Mistress does is ask me to service Guests and Strippers, I have bought everything she has for sale except the non lust items, will she restock later on?

How do I get more quests? Aubriella has been the only one I have been able to find. Really interested in seeing what you have built in to this Mod.

Can you wear any of the DX clothes in the club? How do I increase my bondage score by wearing X clothing (not cheating).

I noticed that Unforgiving devices equip DD items on you with "Black Goo" do those items increase your bondage score when wearing in the club?

Is there a clothing peddler in house or are the items found in the world? Again not cheats. Yes I could go back to wolfskull cave and loot all the items from the chest there but I feel that is the same as crafting them, not found or given items. 

I am having an issue with my followers, Morana included, when they are having sex in the club only, their animations stall at the first stage, I then have to use SL hotkeys to forcibly take control of them, advance the stages, then exit control to have them finish naturally. If I don't do this they stay at the first stage indefinitely.

Last is Do you play the game as normal checking back daily? Are you supposed to become a Vampire or stay as Cattle?

I have contracted SV from several Guests as from Morana, what I mean is I don't want to go down an incorrect path thinking that is what was intended only to have to back up to undo it all.

Trying to get the Mechanics down for a real playthrough.

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer any of my questions.

So to answer some of your questions, I am playing the game myself currently, using other mods and visiting the club frequently. But I will expand this mod once I finish playing. In version 1.8 I will expand on the Submissive Pet quest and make an addon that requires Unforgiving Devices. I could do it now, but playing is more fun than modding. :) Anyway, I will do it later, and using the addon, the mistress will actually be more demanding in terms of equipping a pet collar and unforgiving devices on the player, so the bondage rank will matter more. Right now, the only benefit of wearing DX clothes or Devious Device armor is that it increases your bondage rank in the club which boosts lust during sex. The more items you wear, the higher your score. All DX and Devious Device items equipped on your character count, including those equipped by "Black Goo". The clothing peddlar for DX items is in the club pool area. Her name is Tryx.

Aubriella quest ends once you free her. I was going to expand on her, maybe make her a follower once you meet her back at the club. But I never got around to it. I also added that small prison area in the dungeon. Maybe, I could expand on using that prison cell also. Not sure what I will do, but for now the Submissive Pet quest using Unforgiving Devices is definitely the next feature in version 1.8

I am not sure what the issue is with your followers not advancing the sex stage in the club. There is nothing in the mod that prevents automatic sex stage advancement. If I come across the issue in my playthrough I will fix it.

You don't have to become a vampire when playing this mod. It's just a side effect that you get the diseases when having sex with vampires, that I made part of this mod.

11 hours ago, Abekasi said:

The MCM is not showing up, and like someone mentioned the gate is asking for a key, little help?

Yes, so this issue is a mod conflict I believe. Try this command in the console: setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

Without MCM, the mod won't work or open the door for you. This guide might help you:

https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys/post/toys-mcm-or-other-mod-s-mcm-is-not-showing

6 hours ago, darkdesires04 said:

So to answer some of your questions, I am playing the game myself currently, using other mods and visiting the club frequently. But I will expand this mod once I finish playing. In version 1.8 I will expand on the Submissive Pet quest and make an addon that requires Unforgiving Devices. I could do it now, but playing is more fun than modding. :) Anyway, I will do it later, and using the addon, the mistress will actually be more demanding in terms of equipping a pet collar and unforgiving devices on the player, so the bondage rank will matter more. Right now, the only benefit of wearing DX clothes or Devious Device armor is that it increases your bondage rank in the club which boosts lust during sex. The more items you wear, the higher your score. All DX and Devious Device items equipped on your character count, including those equipped by "Black Goo". The clothing peddlar for DX items is in the club pool area. Her name is Tryx.

Aubriella quest ends once you free her. I was going to expand on her, maybe make her a follower once you meet her back at the club. But I never got around to it. I also added that small prison area in the dungeon. Maybe, I could expand on using that prison cell also. Not sure what I will do, but for now the Submissive Pet quest using Unforgiving Devices is definitely the next feature in version 1.8

I am not sure what the issue is with your followers not advancing the sex stage in the club. There is nothing in the mod that prevents automatic sex stage advancement. If I come across the issue in my playthrough I will fix it.

You don't have to become a vampire when playing this mod. It's just a side effect that you get the diseases when having sex with vampires, that I made part of this mod.

Thanks! I am having fun with this anyway. 

Your Circle of Lust interior -- with its attention to detail -- is the best interior I have ever seen.

I started four new games with Skyrim` AE 1.6.1170 and Circle of Lust 1.7 on two different computers without any mods (to my knowledge) that would disrupt dialog or SexLab behavior.

Your new Submissive Pet quest (_ddSubmissivePet) correctly starts with stage zero being set.  My character stood on the purple rug as directed and objective "Step into the circle" successfully completed.  I was subsequently asked to "Use the fuck machine".  The scene started and finished but the objective was not marked as complete.

Thus, Submissive Pet is stuck on stage zero and refuses to advance to stage 5, 8, or higher on any of my play-throughs.  I have the following:

Club Reputation 100

Bondage Rank 7

Submissive Rank 33

Gold Owed 0

What should I do to get the quest to advance?  Do I need to be a vampire (or succubus)?  Or does the quest only work during certain hours?

I look forward to future Circle of Lust enhancements.

Very nice mod, all the beautiful locations and sexy characters were very well put together with some great choices in clothing and furnishings.  If you are not finished working on this mod I would recommend the following; (1) if the FNIS duplicate entries are realized by all (not just me)  when having ZAZ installed, then maybe make it a requirement, and exclude those files. (2) Allow for Sexlab to handle which items to strip, the heels don't seem to be recognized as a worn item. (3) Some optimization for male PC. (4) Some added questlines of your own imagination.  If your finished, well, great work!.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Maidenslayer said:

Your Circle of Lust interior -- with its attention to detail -- is the best interior I have ever seen.

I started four new games with Skyrim` AE 1.6.1170 and Circle of Lust 1.7 on two different computers without any mods (to my knowledge) that would disrupt dialog or SexLab behavior.

Your new Submissive Pet quest (_ddSubmissivePet) correctly starts with stage zero being set.  My character stood on the purple rug as directed and objective "Step into the circle" successfully completed.  I was subsequently asked to "Use the fuck machine".  The scene started and finished but the objective was not marked as complete.

Thus, Submissive Pet is stuck on stage zero and refuses to advance to stage 5, 8, or higher on any of my play-throughs.  I have the following:

Club Reputation 100

Bondage Rank 7

Submissive Rank 33

Gold Owed 0

What should I do to get the quest to advance?  Do I need to be a vampire (or succubus)?  Or does the quest only work during certain hours?

I look forward to future Circle of Lust enhancements.

Yes, you are right, it's a bug. Stage 5 is for equipping the pet collar, and stage 8 is for all other demands from the mistress. I will fix it in version 1.8. For now you can just set the _ddSubmissivePet quest to stage 8 in the console once the it starts, since the pet collar scenario hasn't been released yet. Thanks for reporting it.

Edited by darkdesires04
4 hours ago, KGRam said:

Very nice mod, all the beautiful locations and sexy characters were very well put together with some great choices in clothing and furnishings.  If you are not finished working on this mod I would recommend the following; (1) if the FNIS duplicate entries are realized by all (not just me)  when having ZAZ installed, then maybe make it a requirement, and exclude those files. (2) Allow for Sexlab to handle which items to strip, the heels don't seem to be recognized as a worn item. (3) Some optimization for male PC. (4) Some added questlines of your own imagination.  If your finished, well, great work!.

Thanks, I am glad you like it. I will add more to the mod, mostly in terms of quests and dialogue. I just have to be careful not to break anything. The heels should be handled by SexLab if you uncheck the heel option in the MCM, but I never tested that thoroughly myself.