2 hours ago, lightning_strike1 said:

So this is a known bug well glad it wasn't because of me doing something wrong. I hope it gets fixed soon though.

specifically, such a bug is related to the programming code itself. As you have noticed, all the internal locations of the game are in a conditional vacuum, i.e. they do not have a basic texture like in the same GTA. By the way, cyberpunk has this problem too. But most of all, the loss of textures from beshesda

I don't understand how to advance the quests in this mod. I had morana teleport me into the club but then what do I do? Just do jobs to increase reputation? Or the things the mistress says? I talk to her but the only dialogue I see is "who are you" I don't see what to do next.

i somehow cant find the entrance to the place. the mod also doesnt show up in the mcm . but the animations are there in the animation loader. i read the entrance is right next to the alchemy shop in solitude but i cant seem to find it

1 hour ago, Emeraldxc said:

Won't Steam just auto update the game by force after some time since there is no perma-stop for steam games as far as I'm aware?

No, if you set the game settings to "update only at startup" and never launch the game through Steam, there is a skse for this

4 hours ago, looping said:

this mod is great but in clubs in certain places the drop in FPS is phenomenal I go from 120fps to 35 :/
and I have a very good PC...

For me what resolved this was changing some of the lights to not have shadows.

5 hours ago, danna233 said:

No, if you set the game settings to "update only at startup" and never launch the game through Steam, there is a skse for this

i'll just wait for updates, doubt Bathesda would update the game again... then I could be wrong

9 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I don't understand how to advance the quests in this mod. I had morana teleport me into the club but then what do I do? Just do jobs to increase reputation? Or the things the mistress says? I talk to her but the only dialogue I see is "who are you" I don't see what to do next.

Morana will want to bite you at night and then you can talk to her and advance the quest.

i'll just wait for updates, doubt Bathesda would update the game again... then I could be wrong

They updated several times recently, seems likely they will do it again.

You will be wrong.

You might end up waiting a ver ylong time for the mods you want to be updated to get those updates. IF they get any...

8 hours ago, Emeraldxc said:

Won't Steam just auto update the game by force after some time since there is no perma-stop for steam games as far as I'm aware?

You can go to your steamapps folder and look for the appmanifest_489830 and set it in "read only".  It will stop your game auto update or accidentally update the game, it will show a fail to update notice and wont update the game. The downside is you are no longer able to start game directly from steam, instead using the skse64.exe to launch game. I don't think it is an issue especially mods file need to launch from skse64.

On 3/18/2024 at 10:23 PM, roselove said:

no MCM, even after waiting 10 mins    Do need start a new game for it  i try it did not work

Same for me, no MCM menu, even with the command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1", I cannot get in the Club.

Edited by Ryo95

I love the way the club looks, really cool and unique! I also really loved the original dark desires club and have never taken it out of my LO until now for this one. One question though, are there any ways to disable NPC x NPC sex scenes? I always hate having NPCs doing stuff like that in the background because I'm never gonna watch it and so it's kind of just unnecessarily running scripts while I'm doing other stuff.

5 minutes ago, MasterWolf2169 said:

I love the way the club looks, really cool and unique! I also really loved the original dark desires club and have never taken it out of my LO until now for this one. One question though, are there any ways to disable NPC x NPC sex scenes? I always hate having NPCs doing stuff like that in the background because I'm never gonna watch it and so it's kind of just unnecessarily running scripts while I'm doing other stuff.

Hi, I am glad you like the club. I will recreate some of the old submissive pet dialogue in the new mod as soon as I finish my playthrough. But, sorry there is no way to disable NPC scenes unless I add such a config option in the MCM. Although, the NPC scenes in the dungeon are paused when you leave the dungeon, so you wouldn't gain much in terms of speed, except maybe in the dungeon itself.

1 hour ago, darkdesires04 said:

Hi, I am glad you like the club. I will recreate some of the old submissive pet dialogue in the new mod as soon as I finish my playthrough. But, sorry there is no way to disable NPC scenes unless I add such a config option in the MCM. Although, the NPC scenes in the dungeon are paused when you leave the dungeon, so you wouldn't gain much in terms of speed, except maybe in the dungeon itself.

Ok, thanks for the response! It's not entirely a speed issue (though it can occasionally be) it's more of an OCD kind of thing, it just irrationally bugs me lol so I do hope you consider the MCM option. I understand if not though, I've dabbled enough in modding to know even the tiniest things can be a pain.

Edited by MasterWolf2169

The mod is certainly funny, but what is its difference from DDC? just that the sex scenes are launched through a sexlab, and not toys and love? Personally, I really liked the DDC that there is an opportunity to offset before the mistress. Thats is, you need to sweat to be released. And then, like, that's it, I went, fucked a succubus and that's it- go for a walk. It's too simple, it's not so interesting without hardcore. I even found the same vampire who was being punished, only I wasn't sent to her. Apparently later. lol 

Another thing I didn't like here was the constant scenes of the screen darkening, and with the sound of death. What are they for anyway? by the way, all textural bugs with dips underground in a vacuum exist because of them. They should be removed.