Need Help with Othersized Creatures

Hello, First i appologize for my bad English, and i write thistopic because i need help with my Game, i have some othersized animals and i can' t find why and it's driving me nuts. It seems to be only some animals, for what i've seen  it seems to be the wolf that are like 1.15x their size and the fox ( but only the one added by mods : like "Hentai Creatures" or "Creature Overhaul : More Creatures" and the like)  that are GiganticSkyrimSE-2024-03-15-23-51-41.jpeg.60059bc718dfb29f87ecc7586932d01a.jpegSkyrimSE-2024-03-15-23-53-19.jpeg.4d642ff166b66876f2b43ef2a6599b53.jpeg

Hard to say without knowing mod list, load order, and exactly what every mod does, but as long as it's not a script doing it you should be able to find out by running SSEEdit then browsing to some of the creatures. It will show you all of the mods that create and modify the creatures so you can see which one (likely the last) is applying the effect

Posted (edited)

Thanks to you it seems i've find the culprits, it seems it was : "SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators"and other mods like "Mortal Enemies" that needed to be load before "More Nasty Critters", thanks again.

Edited by selister
9 hours ago, selister said:

Thanks to you it seems i've find the culprits, it seems it was : "SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators"and other mods like "Mortal Enemies" that needed to be load before "More Nasty Critters", thanks again.

no problem, glad it helped