Thats exactly it. I cant find a tutorial or a consistent expanation on how to use BHUNP for those who are new.

I`ve just removed:

• Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
  • CBBE AE-CC Outfits

In order to install BHUNP and have better physics. I also instaled BodySlide and Outfit Studio.

But now, I just dont know where to go. And its so hard to find a tutorial on how to make it work, or even educational general concepts. It took me some time even to understand exactly what the mod does, and what it does not. Do you know if there is a post/tutorial/guide somewhere? If not for BHUNP , at leas for those wanting to understand it. I mean, I have to start somewhere.

Both BHUNP and CBBE 3BA have some additional settings in its respective installers, Bodyslide parts to build and an in game MCM. But in short, it's a body mod. You install it, use Bodyslide as usual and go in game to check if you need to use or adjust something from the MCM.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Both BHUNP and CBBE 3BA have some additional settings in its respective installers, Bodyslide parts to build and an in game MCM. But in short, it's a body mod. You install it, use Bodyslide as usual and go in game to check if you need to use or adjust something from the MCM.

Ok, so if I understood correctly:

1. BHUNP and CBBE 3BA: modify meshes and colisions. In another words, it changes body phisics and body shape
    1. Both have builtin BodySlide, that is the slide section on RaceMenu, allowing you to change the character body shape (meshes)
  2. Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE : Changes skin texture, which is not customizable
  3. MCM = Mod configuration menu that appear when you hit Esc > Mods (Same place you can configure your mods)

So, I've unistalled CBBE 3B and Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhance, and installed BHUNP. As result, loading an old save that used the removed mods will make the character look ugly, but the body physics still works. That happens because BHUNP is replacing the CBBE 3BA physics, but there is nothing replacing Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhance, that was responsible for making the texture look good. And all I need to do now is install a new texture, and maybe create a new save.

Is that correct? If so, I can install any texture mod? Or it has to be compatible with BHUNP?

Also, I have installed BodySlide and Outfit Studio, assuming it was necessary. Is it? And how can I use it? I don't see any MCM for it, neither for BHUNP .

Thanks so much and sorry for the load of questions! It isn't easy for the noobs

Edited by sil7373
1 hour ago, sil7373 said:

BHUNP and CBBE 3BA: modify meshes and colisions. In another words, it changes body phisics and body shape

Kinda. Physics are handled by the other mods you use (such as CBPC or SMP, as well as the sets you build in Bodyslide).

Both have builtin BodySlide, that is the slide section on RaceMenu, allowing you to change the character body shape (meshes)

No. Bodyslide is an external program, not Racemenu or any in game menu.

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE : Changes skin texture, which is not customizable

CBBE is also a body mod fully replacing both meshes and textures for female characters. CBBE 3BA is just an upgrade in terms of features supported (such as physics and sliders to tweak). You can install any CBBE compatible textures on top of either regular CBBE or CBBE + CBBE 3BA (because 3BA requires regular CBBE to be installed, but BHUNP does not, since it's an entirely different family of body mods and sliders).

hat happens because BHUNP is replacing the CBBE 3BA physics, but there is nothing replacing Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhance, that was responsible for making the texture look good. And all I need to do now is install a new texture, and maybe create a new save.

You need to install BHUNP, use Bodyslide to build its sets and maybe install a BHUNP compatible skin mod on top of it. I don't remember if BHUNP includes textures by default, I guess it does.

Also, I have installed BodySlide and Outfit Studio, assuming it was necessary. Is it? And how can I use it? I don't see any MCM for it, neither for BHUNP .

Like I said, Bodyslide it's an external program so you won't find an in game menu or anything for it. As for how to use it I'd recommend you to search for a video guide about how to install and use it in your mod manager specifically (should be an easy find in YT). And yes, it's very much required.

5 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Kinda. Physics are handled by the other mods you use (such as CBPC or SMP, as well as the sets you build in Bodyslide).

No. Bodyslide is an external program, not Racemenu or any in game menu.

CBBE is also a body mod fully replacing both meshes and textures for female characters. CBBE 3BA is just an upgrade in terms of features supported (such as physics and sliders to tweak). You can install any CBBE compatible textures on top of either regular CBBE or CBBE + CBBE 3BA (because 3BA requires regular CBBE to be installed, but BHUNP does not, since it's an entirely different family of body mods and sliders).

You need to install BHUNP, use Bodyslide to build its sets and maybe install a BHUNP compatible skin mod on top of it. I don't remember if BHUNP includes textures by default, I guess it does.

Like I said, Bodyslide it's an external program so you won't find an in game menu or anything for it. As for how to use it I'd recommend you to search for a video guide about how to install and use it in your mod manager specifically (should be an easy find in YT). And yes, it's very much required.

Thanks for the explanation! In case someone ends up here, I also found a great post about it on Reddit: