Mod issues

Baconsama

Hello!My game crashed after trying to install Tera armors and Sanctum of the Fallen and Pounce'n'dash all three manually.I've unninstalled them manually as well but it didn't solve a thing.

It happened to be a problem regarding a single save,gladly,but is there any known conflicts from Tera armors,Sanctum of the Fallen,Pounce'n'Dash and Winterhold restored?

(Since it was a single save problem and I just lost some few minutes,if admins want to delete this it would be okay,but if someone knows anything please PM me,thanks in advance)

Did you read any of the mods requirement pages like the Sanctum of the Fallen one.

*REQUIREMENTS*

v1.2 or higher, confirmed to work with v1.4 (latest).

For the v2.0.0 Beta:
Dawnguard! Yep, uses a few resources.

If using the TERA Armors ESP (get v1.7):
TERA Armors Collection --

Regarding TERA Armors:
The ESP to add-in TERA armors was built around the v2.0.0 beta version, so it is only certain to work if that version is used. It might work with v1.2, due to the natures of the changes; however, Dawnguard is still an absolute requirement (uses a few resources).

Sanctum of the Fallen uses dawnguard resources if you do not have dawnguard it will cause CTD's  it also requires the correct tera armor .esp to work. 

Did you read any of the mods requirement pages like the Sanctum of the Fallen one.

*REQUIREMENTS*

v1.2 or higher, confirmed to work with v1.4 (latest).

For the v2.0.0 Beta:
Dawnguard! Yep, uses a few resources.

If using the TERA Armors ESP (get v1.7):
TERA Armors Collection --

Regarding TERA Armors:
The ESP to add-in TERA armors was built around the v2.0.0 beta version, so it is only certain to work if that version is used. It might work with v1.2, due to the natures of the changes; however, Dawnguard is still an absolute requirement (uses a few resources).

Sanctum of the Fallen uses dawnguard resources if you do not have dawnguard it will cause CTD's  it also requires the correct tera armor .esp to work. 

Looks like I missed the apachii's hair,thanks maybe I'll install it to use the mod.

Archived