Ai_Species_Portraits for Vanilla Framework

Hi,

I made some Ai portraits a bit ago for vanilla Framework using ( Species_Classes and Portraits text file generator 1.0.8) and https://sexy.ai/ and I wanted to share them here.

1.Im sharing the unedited images or rather the original Ai generations.
2.The edited images after cleaning them up and removing background to make them useable as Portraits
3.Finally my vanilla Framework folder which already has them in it and should work... Though I don't know how the versions and what not works, so if its broke I would just use the text file generator on your vanilla framework with the images you choose from what I uploaded.   

WARNING there is no FUTA in any of these sets so get lost if that's what your looking for... Though all the Species sets do have male images they aren't nude though because Ai don't like dicks :P

The Species included are the following
1 Arthropoid set male and female, Bee people 
1 Fungoid set male and female, Mushroom people
1 Avian set male and female, Harpy/bird people
2 Humanoid sets male and female for both, Nuns and Egyptians styles 
3 Toxoids sets male and female for all, Black and white hair (BW), Ginger (G), and pink hair (P)

Anyway you can do whatever you want with them just thought I'd share :) 

PS. the edited images are already in the dds format so you might not be able to open them unless you change that, but otherwise they should be ready to use if your trying to use the Portraits text file generator.

Examples of unedited images > all background are removed in edited images>>

wav4sy5rycdznl.jpg

udu9hg2bqwd8lj.jpg

l1y1p9bhgs09cq - Copy.jpg

ldhobywqzlls93.jpg

pl25goa3vn8ygi.jpg

3br304c2081ip7.jpg

sv1do1bzmnbi6y.jpg

zholwns2dae20p.jpg

drpmni28yywnam.jpg

Vanilla Framework.zip Edited Images.zip UNedited Images.zip