worth the try i guess? HELF AAF AAF_V171-0_beta no actors

the lasstest AAF for some reason doesnt work but the old one does with zero issues and since in the discord of AAF couldnt find the soolution, When i install AAF_V166-1_beta eeeeeevery works, even re installed every single mod from zero twice BUUUUT with the AAF_V171-0_beta no actors works, ill leave the GFV.

Thanks to ErgoBalistic for that old PUBLIC  forum post about the out dated LLFP , very useful to try to squash the most possible issues. *that wasnt the issue.

In shot if anyone knows why AAF_V171-0_beta cant be updated, please let me know (also that data file overwritten (cannot find were or what its causing that)

Il leave a pic in game with the AAF_V171-0_beta runing as you can see "no actors" of any race or kind not even in new save file fresh.

PS: please dont tell me do to their discord, i wasted the entire day there and just got a bunch of nothing its almost 2am here im angry bc of that place, im trying to search in old forums if someone had the same issue but no luck so far (new bug? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUck)

image.png.ef5d612f5ee382b693d854a872d53f56.png

And a funny scene for this moment bc i type too much, to light the mood. im NOT english native speaker and ahve dislexia so sorry any errors im doing my best.

Photo220.png

b9b.jpeg

5 hours ago, Dasafox said:

with the AAF_V171-0_beta no actors works, ill leave the GFV.

GFV shows that one of AAF's files is being overwritten by another mod.  You need to figure out what is doing that and remove it.  Since you are using AAF 166 and actor scans are failing, my guess is you have AAF NativeSync installed.  That is not compatible with AAF 171 and will cause the symptom you are seeing.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

GFV shows that one of AAF's files is being overwritten by another mod.  You need to figure out what is doing that and remove it.  Since you are using AAF 166 and actor scans are failing, my guess is you have AAF NativeSync installed.  That is not compatible with AAF 171 and will cause the symptom you are seeing.

Thank you what a leyend! the culprit was (and how the F is that a conflict of AAF? lmao): Real Handcuffs

i dont use NativeSync just AAF with the AAF ultimate patch (didnt know that existed 😧 )

how to i use Real Handcuffs if conflicts with AAF? its a must for many mods ( ._.)

EDIT: tested in game too, everything works regarding AAF
EDIT OF THE EDIT; just moving Real Handcuffs to before AAF fix all the issues (LIKE WUT)

this is how it looks removing Real Handcuffs:

image.png

Edited by Dasafox