Question about mods existing that fit what I am looking for?

Hello, sorry for not technically needing help with specific mod thing, but I only wanna set up the whole thing if I know that the mods I am looking for exist, so just a quick yes/no/kinda answer sorta would help a lot! Suggestions would also be welcome, but it's not necessary. I know mods to make characters hotter and to sexualize gear exist, so I don't need confirmation for that :)

Basically, I wanna start a playthrough of Skyrim and play through the game as it is generally (i.e. do normal quests and progression) but have it modded to where characters will do the following things:

1. Comment on me, my appearance, indecent acts or attire in public.
  2. Arousal and/or mental alteration levels that affect how I can reply/interact with NPCs.
  3. Non-consensual interactions; I am thinking especially of NPCs trying to force themselves on me as a response to me being poor or weak or if I die etc. Game-over stuff would be great.
  4. Groping/molesting without necessarily going full-on rape
  5. Stuff like public use/freeuse/pillories kinda stuff as punishment for aggression or if I can't pay fines etc. would be great.

It would be especially good if the sex was gameified, say, I can pick options like struggle or such things to get different outcomes etc.

Does this kinda content exist?

Edited by shmlsshrlt
12 minutes ago, shmlsshrlt said:
  1. Comment on me, my appearance, indecent acts or attire in public.

SLSF Fame Comments will do that.

1. Arousal and/or mental alteration levels that affect how I can reply/interact with NPCs.

I don't know this one.

1. Non-consensual interactions; I am thinking especially of NPCs trying to force themselves on me as a response to me being poor or weak or if I die etc. Game-over stuff would be great.

This sounds like a defeat mod. I never really found one that I like, unfortunately. But Cursed Loot has a nice forced event system, which is highly configurable.

1. Stuff like public use/freeuse/pillories kinda stuff as punishment for aggression or if I can't pay fines etc. would be great.

POP will work for this. Public Whore also works well for this, and can be configured to still allow normal gameplay.

A combination to consider would be Pama's prison alternative, with sexy adventures, and then the further links from sexy adventures.

Pamatronic also has some interesting furniture, and bad ends for prison sequences. I think Prison Overhaul Patched has a random bounty but no bad ends, while Prison Alternative doesn't have a random bounty and does have bad ends, so pair Prison Alternative with Sexy Adventures and set that to randomize collar/nudity laws to create a lot of crime penalties.

Deviously Helpless may also trigger some force greets, especially if paired with collar/nudity laws from Sexy Adventures. I think it also has penalties for running/sneaking around cities.

A combo that could be of interest is Drink It Off with SL Drunk Redux, so that the character has a reason to go to a tavern and get drunk, and then roll the dice for some events happening.

Mental alteration - there is a Bimbos of Skyrim mod that adds a curse that changes greetings and pushes make up/styles. Not tried it, not my style, so unable to comment.

The mods for Special Edition/Anniversary Edition will not work with the original (limited edition) Skyrim. I've posted links to the Special Edition versions.