[Animation] Gray Animations (Mod Development Examples)

Gray Animations (Mod Development Examples)

View File

This is a collection of loose animations for proof of concept and for mod developers to have for use to make mods. 
**It is not meant for end users, it is not yet feature enough to be like Sexlab or AAF animations**

To test use, can copy into NAF directory and play using NAF (console command 'NAF play file/glb'). 
Requires NAF to be working, or in the future another animation player that reads glbs. 

Probably you cannot position these using console commands for screenshots, because the actor will reset position as soon as the next animation frame comes. 

Contents:

*All animations are 500 frames long*

1 actor animations
graysolo00.glb - a standing horny animation
grayhogtie00.glb - a low movement hogtie idle
grayhogtie01.glb - hogtie struggle animation

2 actor animations (These are very not great, just proof of concept. The original plan was for these to be the first speed, with a faster set of each. I cannot test alignment in game without a working 2 person framework, and there are export problems with the COM bone that make blender positioning unreliable)
graymission00_bot.glb - bottom position for the first stage of a missionary scene
graymission00_top.glb - top position for the first stage of a missionary scene 
graydoggy00_bot.glb - bottom position for the first stage of a doggy style scene
graydoggy00_top.glb - top position for the first stage of a doggy style scene *The positioning of this one is more broken. Cannot get z axis translation to show in game. 

Screenshots
screenshot of each animation (in game, they are animations, not stills). 
screenshot of Blender export options used. Last set (animations) is most important.

Plans/Trouble
When mods start being made that need more animations, I will make more/better animations. Probably, after the mod support is released there will be physics, new skeleton, all those things. Because of that I am not planning to put a lot of work into these, when all of it will need to be redone from beginning on a new skeleton. 

You can make animations using the NAF tutorial scene on Nexus (what I used) and the export options shown in the screenshots. For 2 person animations I have not made a good solution (my 2 person blender files have issue with COM bone, leads to problems like in graydoggy00_top even after remaking everything in euler rather than quats). 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/05/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    NAF and dependencies

Edited by Gray User

It took a bit longer than I exprcted, but finally we have Anims:

It really begins...

I wonder If we need something like jcontainers or SLAL from Skyrim sooner or later.  

Edit: With a little look at the horny anim, it should be easy to create a kneeling Blowjob....

Edited by Pfiffy
12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Edit: With a little look at the horny anim, it should be easy to create a kneeling Blowjob....

Yes, the knee deforming is not as bad as in FO4. There is some weirdness around the ankle bone being too high up into the calf, but once there is a way to check/edit alignment between actors kneeling oral animations should be easy.  

13 hours ago, Gray User said:

Hahah. Love that this is *an event.* Like I made world peace with pervert animations or some thing. 

Oh, you did. Mods keep me playing for hundreds of hours, but lewd animation mods keep me playing for thousands. I wouldn't have amassed over 5K hours into Fallout 4 or over 10K hours into Skyrim LE/SE if I didn't have the ability to watch my female character and her female companions get beat down, violated and impregnated by their attackers every once in a while. 😼

8 hours ago, Gray User said:

Yes, the knee deforming is not as bad as in FO4. There is some weirdness around the ankle bone being too high up into the calf, but once there is a way to check/edit alignment between actors kneeling oral animations should be easy.  

btw checked out SF extended skeleton it might suite ya

16 hours ago, Gray User said:

There is straightforward knee bone for that. 

Spoiler

dddd.png.f5231443e51711185fa3c76cbd0b8b90.png

ffff.png.e510440be05c061681f84003586641b2.png

P.S. Not sure what's going on with images.

Edited by Allnarta
On 3/8/2024 at 5:05 AM, MrFuturehope said:

Is it time to finally buy the game? LOL

Probably we are at: There will be a complete modding scene for Starfield. I was 15% worried it would not be possible to animate. Given the ability to make animations that work in-game and anything close to CKs for recent Bethgames, the mods will happen. It will just be about time, waiting on the toolkit release, and how complicated the mods are to make/install/keep working reliably.

4 hours ago, Gray User said:

Probably we are at: There will be a complete modding scene for Starfield. I was 15% worried it would not be possible to animate. Given the ability to make animations that work in-game and anything close to CKs for recent Bethgames, the mods will happen. It will just be about time, waiting on the toolkit release, and how complicated the mods are to make/install/keep working reliably.

seen this yet?

1 hour ago, Gray User said:

Interesting. I am not for sure what I would do with it (preg fetish users will love it perhaps). But interesting. 

?

It's ingame animation creator. NBothing to do with fetishes or anything. It's a tool to create animations right in game.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:05 AM, MrFuturehope said:

Is it time to finally buy the game? LOL

No. Not yet. :D

I joke, it depends on what you, individually, want from the game. For most of stuff that folks come to LL for, I think we are still at least a year out from when when the really good stuff becomes available.

As of right now, with the hard work that independent artists have put in, Starfield can LOOK much sexier in terms of npcs and environments. 

8 hours ago, Allnarta said:

?

It's ingame animation creator. NBothing to do with fetishes or anything. It's a tool to create animations right in game.

On this site, everything is to do with fetishes :)

But seriously, it is interesting as an idea. Other than make deforms (like preg mods) or screenshot in a pose, I do not know what to do with a manual ingame pose tool. If it becomes that there is a way to call a specific rotation or deform as part of a triggered event maybe? But probably I will just make that as a file and have NAF load it.