help needed - exception detect in unknown mod. error

help needed, ever since the last update (Thank you Maxis) I've been getting an exception detected in unknown mod error.

and an exception report re: outdated mod error.

so, for the last two days I've been updating & removing older mods/ packages, but still coming up with issues. I even have an issue where NPC staff for the restaurants and bars won't generate, so I can't take my sims out for a meal. (the single venders still work) could someone have a look at the attached logs in the hope of pointing out what I've missed? of better still is there a utility program that I can use to scan my mods folder to identify the faulty package(s). Last Exception assistant only says there's a problem and not what mod is causing the problem.

and if anyone had the issue of no staff in the restaurants / bars can they recall what caused it & what they did to fix it. - thanks -

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt lastException_63845119278.txt

Better Exceptions by Twisted Mexi might help.  It's not on LL, he has his own site - Google it.

Sims 4 Tray Importer can sometimes help find broken mods if you use the scan function in the Tools menu.  However, I've heard that the download may have been compromised by a malicious third party, so do your due diligence and check on that before downloading.

Your "unknown mod exception" mentions some "Dating Mod" but I don't know if that's causing  your  issues.

It also shows you have Sims 4 Community Library.  If you're running that (or anything else by Colonel Nutty) at the same time as Wicked Whims (or MCCC and possibly others) that's probably  your issue.  Colonel Nutty has a bad reputation among some other mod authors (deserved or not, there are plenty of other threads if you're interested, and I'm not taking sides) and some mods just won't play nice with his stuff.

You basically need to pick either WW and MCCC or S4CL/DD, not both.