Hallo Zusammen.
"Red Apple Net" funktioniert nach dem neuesten Update von EA nicht mehr richtig. Ich kann meine Simmin nicht mehr zur Arbeit begleiten.

Ich befürchte, das ich die Mods von Ksuihuh deinstallieren muss.
Dabke für's Lesen.

Ich habe den gestrigen Abend damit verbracht meine Mods durch zu sehen. Denn MCC hatte mir beim Start immer eine Warnung gegeben. Und tatsächlich. Es war Red Apple, der diese Warnung verursachte. Leider, sehr leider musste ich mich von diesem Mod trennen. Er funktionierte auch nicht mehr richtig. Ich hoffe nur, dass es jemand gibt, der diesen Mod, oder einen ähnlichen, herstellen kann.

I will translate for everyone not able to speak german. Having the same issue anyway.

Since the late February 2024 update Ksuihuh's Redapple.Net mod is not working anymore. MCC is triggering multiple errors about it. Joining your sim at the Redapple venue has become impossible. For myself all Redapple options which should be on the PC are not there anymore. So my Sim is unable to stream.

All we can do is deinstall it and hope for an update or a new mod with the same functionality. If I'm not mistaken Ksuihuh's disappearance coincides with Russia attacking the Ukraine. (Correct me if I'm wrong) So I don't think we will see much of Ksuihuh for the time being.

That mod has been deteriorating lately and I wondered what update would ultimately kill it. For me I think its time to finally remove it. I still use it for the Adult streaming aspect, but might need to find one that works similar. The redapplenet venue and career was always wonky with me and often times broke and couldn't be completed, plus I found different adult careers I preferred better.

Ksuihuh's mods have not been updated since sometime mid-2023, so I'd have taken them out of my game long before now. If you have these mods, please take them out of your game before you break your game playing with severely outdated mods.