Cowboy_17 Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 I followed "the fucking manual" and tested everything and I can confirm my mods are working. However, I can't stop noticing that my female character looks a bit out of proportion? The waist is maybe a little too slender? I also installed "Lazman's Curvy Bodyslide preset CBBE FusionGirl" and personally tuned it in Bodyslide. But still, it just looks weird, even after I previewed everything in bodyslide. I also have Zax extended Skeleton installed as required. I just want to know if I'm imagining things or I am having some real problems.
Guest Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 31 minutes ago, Cowboy_17 said: I followed "the fucking manual" and tested everything and I can confirm my mods are working. However, I can't stop noticing that my female character looks a bit out of proportion? The waist is maybe a little too slender? I also installed "Lazman's Curvy Bodyslide preset CBBE FusionGirl" and personally tuned it in Bodyslide. But still, it just looks weird, even after I previewed everything in bodyslide. I also have Zax extended Skeleton installed as required. I just want to know if I'm imagining things or I am having some real problems. Looks like what you installed. Why use a preset, FG has a bunch of body sets already from petite to Curvy, even 7 base bombshell sliders, not that hard to adjust them. pic from nexus lazmans preset.
Guest Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 37 minutes ago, Cowboy_17 said: The waist is maybe a little too slender? One of my player check out this mod...https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18178-aaf-nuka-ride-a-porn-studio-mod/ NSFW Spoiler
Karna5 Posted February 25, 2024 Posted February 25, 2024 3 hours ago, Cowboy_17 said: and personally tuned it in Bodyslide I find this difficult to believe since you didn't set the waist thickness to what you like. You do realize there are several sliders which control the waist? This said, making BodySlide presets in Fusion Girl are something I kind of love to do. I probably have a hundred or so I've made over the last 5 years, and I keep making more. Why don't you share a photo of a woman you're trying to emulate? It might be fun to try to match it. Most of my presets I made for myself are based on women I've known in real life, and Fusion Girl does a fantastic job of matching them, whether they're rail thin bodies or curvaceous.
Karna5 Posted February 26, 2024 Posted February 26, 2024 On a side note, if you're trying to make a realistic slender body, here's an example of one I made a couple of months ago. Here's a film of how she looks in game: And I'm attaching the XML file if you want it. Just stick it in your bodyslide presets directory. Also, remember you cannot judge a Fusion Girl bodyslide file by how it looks in BodySlide because FG has native OCBPC. Unlike CBBE where you can usually get a good sense of how it will look in game from BodySlide, you cannot judge FG bodies that way. That's why I included a film. Fusion Fable SlutDreamy.xml
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now