Sex version (+1 set)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Su8RcgDZH2aBXFN3KqqwIQfNgvDvmbO/view?usp=drive_link

-esp
-bsa

The mod adds furniture and special animation for it, based on free furniture slots - FurnitureMarker15,16
===============
-Forge animation
- actor suspended on a stick
- H pair anim
=======
2 actors in the location of Fort Nikel
1 actor in Anvil at the forge
1 H-actor in IC Prison
=====

!!! RESET FIX

FlaccidRESET.kf

furnituremarker15 FlaccidRESET.zip

Skeleton from Fegena with an ass, Also, I added egg interpolators and their correct orientation (for their animation after loading, or something like that)

skeletonboed.nif

!!!!!!!!( For sex animation need a skeleton with a bolt)

GG8aq6mXsAAKeXw.jpg

Edited by TDA5

The reset after sex in the IC prision does not work (in my game) .  I'm stuck in the masturbation position.  I can walk and run and activate and fuck the NPC a second time.

Doing something different doesn't help because it doesn't work. e.g. draw a weapon.

I have to use the console: update3d.

And it's a pity that the LAPF "lower body during sex" is not used, my player is futa.

Spoiler

stuck in the masturbation position.

The equipped penis was removed correctly, but not the animation.  The lowerbody is my Player body replacer not during sex.

ScreenShot193.jpg

EDIT:

Another problem I had was the skeletonboed.nif.  My female NPCs body replacer is with lowerbody butt bones. Your skeletonboed.nif does not have the LAPF butt bones. Result =  butt is stretching all over the screen. So I added the butt bones.

The same in your "Famous Melodies and Instruments" mod.

If anyone else has these problems, here is the skeleton with butt bones.

! !  Deleted. It's now in post 1, the extra skeletonboed.nif.

Edited by fejeena
11 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The reset after sex in the IC prision does not work (in my game) .  I'm stuck in the masturbation position.  I can walk and run and activate and fuck the NPC a second time.

Doing something different doesn't help because it doesn't work. e.g. draw a weapon.

I have to use the console: update3d.

And it's a pity that the LAPF "lower body during sex" is not used, my player is futa.

Reveal hidden contents

stuck in the masturbation position.

The equipped penis was removed correctly, but not the animation.  The lowerbody is my Player body replacer not during sex.

ScreenShot193.jpg

FlaccidRESET.kf