Wrye Flash Installation

medic975

So, I've been pouring through the Nexus forums and the Wrye Bash Readme looking for an answer to this to no avail.

I am trying to install wrye bash for FNV to clean up my mods before playing through a virgin start of the game. 

I follow the instructions the other's have given. Deleted Python off my system, Uninstall, Registry removal, deleting C:\Python. The works.

I then install using one of 2 methods. I manually install using these :

Python 2.7.1
wxPython 2.8.12.0 ansi for Python 2.7
comtypes 0.6.2 for Python
PyWin32 for Python 2.7

Then I've tried it with the Wrye Bash 304 - Installer - 22368 - 304

The problem I'm having is that whenever I start Wrye Bash it opens Skyrim rather than FNV. 

I've edited the .ini file. deleted the 2 files in the documents/games/Fallout New Vegas and Skyrim folders. Reinstalled it numerous times. 

Does anyone here have any insight into this?

Jesus Christ Figured it out myself finally. Will leave this here in case someone else had this problem.

After the install right click on the Wrye Bash Launcher and make a shortcut. Right click and hit properties. 

In the target field put the following:

"G:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Mopy\Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw" -o "G:\\SteamLibrary\\SteamApps\\common\\Fallout New Vegas\\"

You might try 

"Wrye Bash Launcher.pyw" -o "G:\\SteamLibrary\\SteamApps\\common\\Fallout New Vegas\\"

One or the other should work. Of course change your path to reflect your actual game file location.

Archived