skyrim se fnis xxl error5 moment. i need HELP

Currently on 1.6.1170 of the game. Ive been trying the last few days to get fnis xxl to work but it dun diddled me good. Everytime i try to load any animation it gives me 

FNIS Behavior V7.6 XXL   2/19/2024 1:07:01 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.1170.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

ERROR(5): Invalid class 

Normal non xxl fnis version works fine just not this one. 

I've tried adding security exemptions, I've changed the install location out of program files (not manually moved). I've tried completely reinstalling mo2 and the game and even some obscure fix for changing something in the region settings on windows but nothing has worked. 

I've had fnis xxl give me a lot of problems in the past but it's always been fixable but this time nothing ive tried doing has worked. Does xxl work for anyone on the latest skyrim version or is it outdated? i guess it would be good to at least know if it's a problem on my end. 

If anyone has possible solutions or information please share.

7 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

1 - Are you sure you have the right version of FNIS?  Maybe should be FNIS Behavior v7.6 SE XXL

2 - At least in LE, the skeleton has a lot more bones than 99.  Do you have the correct one?

I didn't have any other mods on bc that was fresh install of everything. 

NIS Behavior V7.5.1 XXL   2/19/2024 1:28:45 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.6.1170.0 - D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"  
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"  

ERROR(5): Invalid class 

With xp32 skeleton on ^

fnis version: 

image.png.26689d71c1e0b697f478c7f52ff14ede.png

37 minutes ago, GOodTimes said:

folder permissions.

If this is a recent install check the Windows Security - Controlled Folder Access permissions,  Protected Folders, and Add a Folder

Select your FNIS output directory and add folder.

Should it be like this? image.png.ab0f62d837fc1cb6fdde1f991c1ccb27.png 

I had protected folders off before, idk if that would work better. Also have fnis tool selected and the folder on exclusions. Does it need to be something other than the tool/folder?

Also i only saw a way to add an app through controlled folder access, should there be more?

Capture.PNG