What exactly is this meant to do? I am playing a female character using a COTR Racemenu Character Preset, I have the character set up to be a Futanari, and when I consumed an Essence of Troll potion, my character just disappeared. Is there some other mod or texture pack that I'm missing? 

It *seems* to have been associated with another mod or some feature they removed that was supposed to affect schlong size. There's Troll, Dragon, and Falmer essence. 

It's guaranteed cash at vendors, and can be gifted (flower girls gifts)  to at least some targets, ftw... Otherwise? Clutter.

Edited by anjenthedog

[03] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp (4F94E9E4) \ Ingestible \ 0300EB32 <SOS_TrollEssence>

[03] Schlongs of Skyrim.esp (4F94E9E4) \ Magic Effect \ 0300EB30 <SOS_Trollolol>

Uses SOS_TrollololScript.pex which runs:

If !akTarget.HasKeyword(SOS_Merchant)
	SOS_Quest.ScaleSchlongBones(SOS_Quest.GetActiveAddon(akTarget), akTarget, 0)
EndIf

Where ScaleSchlongBones calls SOS_SKSE.ScaleSchlongBones and it disappears into the dll. I would however guess that this does what it says on the tin - changes the size of your 3rd leg. The 3rd parameter from SOS_Quest.ScaleSchlongBones is passed to SOS_SKSE.ScaleSchlongBones as the "rank" parameter, and since the rank in this case is your "leg" size I'm going to say the troll potion gives you the smallest possible PP.

Why your character disappears when this is consumed is not apparent here. I would assume something goes wrong either in NiOverride (RaceMenu) or the SOS dll; and I'm leaning more towards the SOS dll.