On the issue of global inability to be romantic

I have the latest version and everything works fine, but after I downloaded the inappropriate unlock, my teenager sims can't romance and sex (including the solution where adult can't romance and sex too). I made sure I checked all the features like teen switch and sex appeal and there aren't any hey features or furniture marked as unavailable for hey etc. I kept troubleshooting manually and deleting various cache files but it just doesn't work, any romantic interactions None of them can be used, and any further movement of the furniture will be rejected.
Sorry for my bad english and asking questions :(, and thanks for your help!

Edited by Alifur
Accidentally forgot to translate!!ISorry for my constant corrections when I find translation errors.I'm so panicked;(
5 minutes ago, Alifur said:

I have the latest version and everything works fine, but after I downloaded the inappropriate unlock, I can't romance as a teenager, nor can I romance as a solution (including the solution where I can't romance in the first place). I made sure I checked all the features like teen switch and sex appeal and there aren't any hey features or furniture marked as unavailable for hey etc. I kept troubleshooting manually and deleting various cache files but it just doesn't work, any romantic interactions None of them can be used, and any further movement of the furniture will be rejected.
Sorry for my bad english and asking questions :(, and thanks for your help!

If you have the DLC High School Years installed Teens now have the Pre-Puberty trait which won't allow them to have sex.

Click on your Teen and select Wicked > Personalization > Wicked Attributes > Give Attributes > Post Puberty: ON (It's down towards the bottom)

(You will have to do this with any other Teens you want to have some fun with)

WW also has a setting for Teen/Adult sex which needs to be enabled too.