Oops, all women. ("Futa" mod wip(?))

Oops, all women. ("Futa" mod wip(?))

View File

So im just going to warn whoever downloads this that I am not a modder, programmer, dev, or artist.  I'm just another rando who spotted @Kazzax's post.

Anyways, this mod changes all males to use the female GT_CarbonBody.  At some point I might turn it into a full futa mod, but honestly I don't find it appealing to stare at dicks for x hours trying to get the model to work (probably override the pubes model with a dick?).

Male dialogue still use male voices, I have no idea how to change that.
Otherwise, all male sounds have been overridden with the female sounds (such as battle shouts, your PC).

This mod should be compatible with every mod that doesn't affect the male model.
I can personally confirm that its compatible with Calderia at War, Blood and Smoke, OSA, and others.
You will experience odd clipping with armors. 
(If someone could tell me where the heck tattered rags, burlap bags, old fur coats, and other things are, I can attempt to make an item override to solve some of the issues.  Don't expect it though, I really don't have much free time.)

This mod should be backwards and forwards compatible as long as GT_Carbonbody works.

This mod requires GT_Carbonbody to work.
If you want to take this mod and use it to make an actual futa mod, you are more then welcome to.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/12/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    GT_Carbonbody

• 3 weeks later...