[Outdated] Dog Penis replacer

• 4 months later...

I really do admire the work put into this mod. The detail is really fantastic. But I have to agree that its too large. I understand its the modders desire to have it this size though. Its just a wee smidge unrealistic in size. For a dog.

not all dogs have small weeners, what you would normaly see poking out of german shephard is not its full legnth.

heres a wiki answer to the question

What is the average size of a dog's penis?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_average_size_of_a_dog's_penis

this is not the only source I used in researching, the other sources have alot more info but as you can imagine visiting sites that would have this info are mostly likely to have other info you would rather never know or see.

somethings seen can never be forgotten

• 7 months later...

Sorry' date=' I'm new here. You mean version 0.5? Is this the last? There are over 150 pages in the main LB thread, I couldn't find it.

[/quote']

Lovers bitch version 5b is the latest and it already includes this mod inside it - not in the thread but in the plugin.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry' date=' I'm new here. You mean version 0.5? Is this the last? There are over 150 pages in the main LB thread, I couldn't find it.

[/quote']

Lovers bitch version 5b is the latest and it already includes this mod inside it - not in the thread but in the plugin.

this thread should probably be removed or at least locked to prevent confusion.