Installed 1.2 TEST version on a cleansave.

Moved up just above other sexlab mods in the load order (pretty all in the bottom part of the list).

Set "show always" in the MCM menu.

Started animation by SexLabSubmit seduction, choosen a BJ.

At the start of the orgasm stage I got three debug messages: one for me (is female no ejaculation), one for the partner (is ejaculating) and another one not seen in time.

No effect shown.

Left the game. I'll try again after a new game load.

Second try after a new game load.

Tried with me and npc and also npc to npc. (Matchmaker, Submit Seduction, TDF Prostitution).

At start, as before, I had the "SLC register events" message. OK

At orgasm reached, I had the three messages about "Orgasm for two actor", "No ejac for female" and "name's ejac shown (global settings)".

But, in all cases, the effect never showed up.

This happened also for a couple of "solo actions" on males (Matchmaker). Right messages but no effect shown.

I'll try for one last attempt by changing the load order and placing the mod just below the esm files. To next.

BTW: I like to see the messages popping up. Please, in the next version, let them as option on/off in the MCM, if possible.

ok finished testing and it works the load order was with me now at the bottom of allen.abgespeichert as transgender and then made ​​the game from reloaded still works but what I've found is the victim twice in the menu settings and showEffect have set back ... getstet ichs me hentai creature, spell matchmaker is clear and rape me spell .. @ Erstam the messages you can actually also maintained the mod just works differently by ^ ^ have it tested with three different chars faun race, north custom race and race well (North vampire), the latter mod works partially. Now missing a spell on other transgender women in transforming xD.sry for my bad english it´s google^^

post-162688-0-00982200-1384284993_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-27287200-1384284998_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-43139200-1384285003_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-81419700-1384285006_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-20459700-1384285017_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-59562200-1384285021_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-49921400-1384285031_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-42377000-1384285042_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-45209800-1384285050_thumb.jpg

post-162688-0-49097900-1384285055_thumb.jpg

Greetings,

Installed the test version, into a clean save, it worked, but I had the same effect I did the first time I tried this. The man goes invisible during orgasm and then fades back in afterward. I will go back in and play some more and see if it works a second time. Love the mod! :)

-C

@NicoleDragoness:

Okay, the messages show that the script is running, the event is triggered at the right time, and the logic whether to show ejaculations works. That means, cumshot items will be equipped on appropriate actors in your game, but they don't show up nonetheless. Weird. I'm using the EquipItem function to add the cumshot to the inventory and equip it. At some point of development, I used AddItem followed by EquipItem because I thought it to be cleaner, but that lead to NPCs redressing at the start of orgasm, which is definitely not what we want. So I removed it again. I have to experiment with these functions, maybe I'll find a way. If not, well, I have no clue why it works for some and not for others.

@sam096:

Thanks for the screenshots, at least they show that the cumshots do show up in some situations. Just keep in mind that creatures won't ejaculate, it's for NPCs only.

@Carida:

Another mystery still unsolved. I'll post some more test versions of SLCumshotScript tomorrow, maybe one of them will fix your and/or Nicole's issues.

It worked as it was probably intended.   The timing was good the event happened.   I was just hoping for something a little more realistic than this.         The only glitch I saw was that the males facial hair disappeared!   ( With the  amount and dangerous PSI velocity of the ejaculate he apparently blew off his beard and eyebrows:-)    Thanks for working on this mod though and getting it to work!.   If you one day include an option in the menu for a realistic effect and amount it will be great for me.

Greetings,

Second shot err... test, works fine as well. Still having the same fading in and out issue, but that's the only issue. I moved it up all the way beneath the ESMs in my load order. Thanks for the mod :) And i will check out those test ones when you put the up as well :) Keeping this one in for now!

-C

@ ESTRAM well expressed sry for the misunderstanding, I've something incomprehensible or google translated did not really work. now I did not mean that your mod should I work for creatures only thought that comes as no (but it is otherwise a) effect in the human race. I hope the misunderstanding is resolved. :blush:

@NicoleDragoness:

Okay, the messages show that the script is running, the event is triggered at the right time, and the logic whether to show ejaculations works. That means, cumshot items will be equipped on appropriate actors in your game, but they don't show up nonetheless. Weird. I'm using the EquipItem function to add the cumshot to the inventory and equip it. At some point of development, I used AddItem followed by EquipItem because I thought it to be cleaner, but that lead to NPCs redressing at the start of orgasm, which is definitely not what we want. So I removed it again. I have to experiment with these functions, maybe I'll find a way. If not, well, I have no clue why it works for some and not for others.

@sam096:

Thanks for the screenshots, at least they show that the cumshots do show up in some situations. Just keep in mind that creatures won't ejaculate, it's for NPCs only.

@Carida:

Another mystery still unsolved. I'll post some more test versions of SLCumshotScript tomorrow, maybe one of them will fix your and/or Nicole's issues.

When two NPCs are in action, just a second after the start of the orgasm stage (messages popped up), I "blocked" them by activating the console and I checked the male inventory. There was an item, no name, with refID xx00791B. I suppose it's the "sperm item". But it wasn't "worn".

EDIT: Addendum: maybe is not important but I use the "malenudesuit" from the SexLab framework (the male's inventory shows also a item called "In The Nude"). Of course, I installed the 4udK version of this mod. Btw, I use also the 4udK "covered" male while not in sex.

I've noticed that the latest version is spamming the hell out of papyrus logs and causing endless stack frame dumps (got a log over 3GB already, slowed down my whole system).

It's just the same thing repeated over and over again.

Made sure I update cleanly from 1.0 to 1.1 (I'll see if 1.2 fixes this, just in case).

[SLCumshotConfigQuest (FB005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 34
[11/13/2013 - 12:15:45AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[SLCumshotConfigQuest (FB005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 34
[11/13/2013 - 12:15:45AM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call

Hihi!  I'm using 1.2 TEST and so far it's working swimmingly (Get it?  "Swimmingly".   :lol: )  No issues at all for me, which I can't say the same for SexLab Squirt.  Following the suggestion of Azmodan, I do have it at the very top my load order. 

Edit:  A'ight, I don't know how this is happening, but having it load as the first .esp in my load order isn't a good thing.  Whenever I'm in first person aiming with my bow, the bow almost "floats."  For instance, if I move my crosshair to the right (or whatever direction), my bow floats to where the crosshair is pointing.  This is all fine and dandy (and kinda cool, in my opinion) until I start aiming upwards and my toon's arms are blocking my field of view.  So, I moved it further down in my load order, but moved it to load before any other SexLab mod.  It fixed the floating bow, and everything else is still working like a charm. 

Here is a new test version of v1.2. A full installer and another archive with different versions of SLCumshotScript that you can try if you have problems with cumshots never showing up / equipping. Replace SLCumshotScript.pex in data\scripts\ with one of those.

Btw, using nude suits didn't cause any problems in my game.

The full installer version has a few changes over the previous v1.2 test:

• made debug messages toggleable in the MCM. Enabled by default, will be disabled by default in release version.
  • don't process OnCrosshairRefChange for None objects
  • gave cumshot armor objects 0.1 weight and 100 armor rating. Don't know if this fixes anything, but it won't hurt either. See the temporary AR boost as a blessing by Dibella (or Sanguine, if you prefer).

Optional cumshot scripts to try for those who are experiencing problems:

AddItem: Does AddItem before EquipItem. Note that in my game, this makes NPCs (not the player, though) redress at the start of orgasm. So it's probably not the way to go, just try this out to see if it can get the cumshots to actually equip.

Delayed ejaculation: Makes the script wait for 0.5 seconds before equipping the cumshots. Might help in case something else tries to unequip everything at orgasm start.

No QueueNiNodeUpdate: Removes the QueueNiNodeUpdate() call after equipping the cumshot, in case it causes trouble. However, cumshots might no longer appear on the player while in TFC mode.

Prevent removal: Sets the preventRemoval flag when equipping the cumshot. Might or might not make a difference.

SexLab Cumshot 1.2 TEST 2.7z   different scripts to try.7z

YES!

Tried the 1.2 TEST 2 version plus the DelayedOrgasm script.

On the first game load it WORKED!

Now, I try on a newxt game load.

YES + YES !

It works fine even with a new game load.

Discovered a new message about "male non-victim ejac shown" at the end of an Arrok Boobjob.

Great!  Thank You!

Cool! :)  Then I'll add the 0.5s delay to the final script. Would be great if it fixes the fade-out glitch too...

Hmm.

Not a big trouble but I experienced a couple of times the male "fade to invisible" just before the final redress after sex.

Only when npc-npc involved and only a couple of times on several. I suppose there is some glitch that causes the poor graphic cards (as mine is) to go a bit "crazy".

Or, maybe, it's Skyrim, as always.

Greetings,

Tried the new version and still having the invisibleness during orgasm. Still works perfectly fine otherwise. Here's my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
HmmWhatToWear.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
OBlHairFinal.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
TERAArmors.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
ENB Snow FX.esp=1
enbweather.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
randomthunder.esp=1
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Babettes Feast v1_2.esp=1
BabettesFeastBalanced.esp=1
BlackArmoredUnicorn.esp=1
Catsofskyrim.esp=1
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp=1
CookingExpanded.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp=0
Dogsofskyrim.esp=1
EpisodeParallax.esp=1
Hunterborn.esp=1
Hunterborn_Frostfall-Patch.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1
lanterns.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
LPSleep.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
MilkHearthfire.esp=1
Realistic Wildlife Loot - Realistic.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Unicorn.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Alexia CatGarter.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Ancient Skyforge Armor.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=1
BFPU Orcish Armor.esp=1
Black Lotus.esp=1
Blade and Soul Negligee.esp=1
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp=1
1nivWICCloaks.esp=1
DaggerCraft.esp=1
DarkDiciple.esp=1
DarkDiciple Standalone.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
DjekNoseChain.esp=1
DjekJewelOfAdaria.esp=1
EdhildilsWitchDoctor.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
Elewin Pumps 2.esp=1
Fitness Outfit OE.esp=1
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp=1
GattiBondage0.esp=1
Geta.esp=1
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp=1
HotpantsBikini.esp=1
Huntress.esp=1
Insanity's Sorrow.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp=1
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
Memeru Outfit.esp=1
MinaArmors.esp=1
NailsUNP.esp=1
NewmGlassRobe.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings2.esp=1
NewmillerPiercings3.esp=1
NewmNecklaces2.esp=1
Nicoroshi Creations.esp=1
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp=1
Northgirl.esp=1
Osare HotPants.esp=1
rosarmor.esp=1
Sekirei.esp=1
Sexy Armor Replacer Patch.esp=1
SnowWhite Crown.esp=1
The Unclaimed Delivery.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=1
UNPB Barbarian Armor.esp=1
Veteran Nord Plate.esp=1
WestWindAssault.esp=1
WWW.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
MennoHairFlowers.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
Candle Pond Ranch Hearthfire.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
OBIS.esp=1
OBISDB.esp=0
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
ShowersInInns.esp=1
AAA_FyTy_Fixes_RelationshipRankQuests.esp=1
Civil War Overhaul.esp=1
Default Teammate Weapon Draw Distance.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp=1
RealisticRoomRental.esp=1
RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - NoTaverns.esp=1
ELFXEnhancer.esp=1
PrivateNeeds.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
dovahkiinrelax.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Realistic crime report radius.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaul.esp=1
ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
mortenhairs.esp=1
SG Hair 220 AllinTwo.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1
RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp=1
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-RND.esp=1
RND_RWL-Patch.esp=0
RND_USKP-Patch.esp=0
RND_FAMP.esp=1
RND_RWL-FAMP.esp=1
RND_RWS-FAMP.esp=0
RND_BabettesFeast-FAMP.esp=1
RND_NCVE-FAMP.esp=0
RND_DestructibleBottles-FAMP.esp=0
FalskaarRNDHotfix.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
Purewaters.esp=1
Purewaters-Falskaar.esp=1
RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1
AFT_iNPCFix.esp=1
Cooking Expanded - RND Support.esp=0
RND_RWLReduced-Patch.esp=0
RND_USKP-FAMP.esp=1
RND_CEX-FAMP.esp=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
Tongueswcript.esp=1
Bondage Action Mode - Bombshell BBP.esp=1
PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp=1
ShellBondage - Bombshell.esp=1
Project Ultimatum.esp=1
VlindrelHallChildBeds.esp=1
BreezehomeChildBeds.esp=1
HoneysideChildBeds.esp=1
HjermChildBeds.esp=1
ProudspireManorChildBeds.esp=1
Drink&WineHD.esp=1
Atalia Saved.esp=1
SexLab RND.esp=1
ZZStuff.esp=1
RND_ETaC-FAMP.esp=0
RND_IFB-FAMP.esp=0
SSAssist.esp=1
PrinceandPauper.esp=1
ReadingTakesTime.esp=1
phiMilkRND.esp=0
phiMilkHearthfireRND.esp=1
SOS Schlong Controller.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses.esp=1
Devious Devices - FtM merge.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures_NoDawnguard_v1_1.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
SexLabBeastTamer.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

And no errors in my papyrus log this time :) So that's a good thing! I still love the mod, I hope this information helps in some way :)

-C

Version 1.2 final has been uploaded now. This is the full list of changes over v1.1:

• (hopefully) fixed issue with cumshots never showing up for some users. The cumshot mesh is equipped 0.5 seconds after orgasm starts, which resolves possible conflicts with other stuff that might happen at that time.
  • Ejaculation checks are now performed for every participant, rather than for the whole animation.
  • Better "internal/external ejaculation" heuristics. Males in a position usually occupied by females get their cumshots displayed.
  • "Victims ejaculate" option in the MCM. Victims will never cum, unless you check that option.
  • Debug messages, toggleable in the MCM.
  • Don't process OnCrosshairRefChange for None objects. Fices debug log spam.
  • Cumshot meshes use Slot 48 now ("Misc/FX"). Changes to the armor objects that should make NPCs more inclined to keep them equipped.

Thanks to everyone who helped me to hunt down those pesky bugs! :)

Greetings,

Tried the new version and still having the invisibleness during orgasm.

Does this happen only for the player character, or NPCs only, or both? Does the actor start to fade out at the beginning of the orgasm stage, or at the end when he's about to redress? Are you using TFC when this happens? Did you try out the "No NiNodeQueueUpdate" script?

Maybe with your help, this last issue can be fixed too.

Thanks for update!

Version 1.2 is working very good for me, cumshot is always visible, no problem with invisibleness (I'm using SOS Light Regular).

Thank you very much for this fun mod  :D

Edit: Version 1.2 Final 2 also works very good with my male PC/NPC's.

Thank you again  :)

Version 1.2 final has been uploaded now. This is the full list of changes over v1.1:

• (hopefully) fixed issue with cumshots never showing up for some users. The cumshot mesh is equipped 0.5 seconds after orgasm starts, which resolves possible conflicts with other stuff that might happen at that time.
  • Ejaculation checks are now performed for every participant, rather than for the whole animation.
  • Better "internal/external ejaculation" heuristics. Males in a position usually occupied by females get their cumshots displayed.
  • "Victims ejaculate" option in the MCM. Victims will never cum, unless you check that option.
  • Debug messages, toggleable in the MCM.
  • Don't process OnCrosshairRefChange for None objects. Fices debug log spam.
  • Cumshot meshes use Slot 48 now ("Misc/FX"). Changes to the armor objects that should make NPCs more inclined to keep them equipped.

Thanks to everyone who helped me to hunt down those pesky bugs! :)

Greetings,

Tried the new version and still having the invisibleness during orgasm.

Does this happen only for the player character, or NPCs only, or both? Does the actor start to fade out at the beginning of the orgasm stage, or at the end when he's about to redress? Are you using TFC when this happens? Did you try out the "No NiNodeQueueUpdate" script?

Maybe with your help, this last issue can be fixed too.

Greetings,

I only play females, so I only see this happening with NPC's. Also... I was thinking. After a rape occurred, where my follower raped an NPC, they both came, but since Defeat, makes them get dressed and stand up quick, they started to go invisible, but then became visible quickly and dressed and that was that. I also lengthen the timers on all my consensual timers for sex, but I don't for rape, because Lover's hook handles that. So I wonder if that might be the issue as well?  I am not in TFC when this happens. And its all during the orgasm stage. Basically, once the cock has the little dangling bit of cum at the end, then he starts to go invisible, immediately after that. I.. don't think I tried that script actually. Is that in the new update? Or should I download that where I downloaded test 2? I'm going to try the new update now. And I will report right back! If that doesn't do it, I will find the ninodequeueupdate script that you mention, I'll find it lol. And I will report on that too! 

-C

Greetings,

I only play females, so I only see this happening with NPC's. Also... I was thinking. After a rape occurred, where my follower raped an NPC, they both came, but since Defeat, makes them get dressed and stand up quick, they started to go invisible, but then became visible quickly and dressed and that was that. I also lengthen the timers on all my consensual timers for sex, but I don't for rape, because Lover's hook handles that. So I wonder if that might be the issue as well?  I am not in TFC when this happens. And its all during the orgasm stage. Basically, once the cock has the little dangling bit of cum at the end, then he starts to go invisible, immediately after that. I.. don't think I tried that script actually. Is that in the new update? Or should I download that where I downloaded test 2? I'm going to try the new update now. And I will report right back! If that doesn't do it, I will find the ninodequeueupdate script that you mention, I'll find it lol. And I will report on that too! 

-C

Okay, so it seems to happen at the end of orgasm. The "no QueueNiNodeUpdate" script is in the second attachment to this post , it should work with 1.2 final too. I'll prepare new test scripts for the end orgasm event shortly, maybe one of them will fix the issue.

EDIT: Here they are. Same as before, replace SLCumshotscript.pex in data\scripts\ with one of the files in the archive.

delayed unequip: the same trick that worked wonders at orgasm start, this time for the end of orgasm event. Cumshot mesh gets unequipped and removed 0.5 seconds later.

no unequipItem: Removed the UnequipItem call before RemoveItem at the end of the orgasm stage.

some more scripts.7z

Ok, I just tested the final version 2.  I made my very first male char to test if its only with the NPC or with PC's too, and its only with NPC's. I took pictures:

10857864043_3dc9c42aee_b.jpg
TEST 1 by rg3mc, on Flickr
10857520795_d116db9a98_b.jpg
TEST 2 by rg3mc, on Flickr
10857871683_c85b84ab95_b.jpg
TEST 3 by rg3mc, on Flickr
10857531875_704ce268e0_b.jpg
TEST 4 by rg3mc, on Flickr
10857883143_529c02784d_b.jpg
TEST 5 by rg3mc, on Flickr

Ok going to try the ninode script right now. I assume I install it the same way I do the regular on with NMM? Or should I just repackage the whole thing? Eh I'll figure it out lol. Ok, I will be back with results!

-C