I really need some help/advice with racemenu

I have been on the lookout for a long time for someone to recreate my favourite character honoka from dead or alive

I've scoured forums, mod sites, patreons, to no avail, so I've decided to take matters into my own hands

But man it's HARD

I have the most trouble with getting the face shape right and getting the lips just right is so frustratingly difficult as well

So I mainly request help in regard to those 2 things but man did I understimate this a lot XD

Do I keep finnicking with the sliders or do I have to use the racemenu sculpt tool as well?

Any input appreciated!!

honoka wip.PNG

honoka.jpg

You will likely need to use the Sculpt Tool. Sliders can only get you so far, and depending on how you implement it, ALL of the women in your game could look like this character and I'm not sure if you want that.

Just personally, I recommend making a save file dedicated to learning the RM Sculpt Tool and not worrying about gameplay. That way you can practice in a "safe" environment.

As you said, this stuff isn't easy. There's not a lot of people out there who are able to do this, and a lot of the people who can either aren't on LL, aren't personally interested in the character, or won't do it without getting paid (Patreon, SubscribeStar, etc).

You seem to be on the right track, so try saving what you have from your Screenshot and use that as an emergency fallback in case something gets royally messed up.