How to remove pubic hair in KW once it’s already on your Sim?

Self explanatory title. Essentially I activated KW w/o disabling pubic hair, and saved over it like a dumbass. Also wasn’t smart enough to save a original copy of my Sim in CAS.

And apparently, the pubic hair is still on with KW turned off. I really prefer to not start over with creating that Sim again.

Edited by mythik1988

Here a old post of mine :

Sometimes you have the effect that the sim is equipped with two pubic hairs and KW does remove only the last but not all. (if you say "shave") For that I have installed the outfit changer package and select "remove pubic hair". Then let the sim change clothes. After that all pubic are removed. If still there pubic hair, then the skin you use is basically equipped with that and no way to remove except to change the skin. So, if you want to test...

outfit changer package is a part of the Passion file. Download passion, extract the file to a TMP folder and copy the outfit changer package into your mod folder.

By the way, this outfit changer package is really handy.....

• mythik1988 changed the title to How to remove pubic hair in KW once it’s already on your Sim?
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 3:29 AM, Clydie said:

Here a old post of mine :

Sometimes you have the effect that the sim is equipped with two pubic hairs and KW does remove only the last but not all. (if you say "shave") For that I have installed the outfit changer package and select "remove pubic hair". Then let the sim change clothes. After that all pubic are removed. If still there pubic hair, then the skin you use is basically equipped with that and no way to remove except to change the skin. So, if you want to test...

outfit changer package is a part of the Passion file. Download passion, extract the file to a TMP folder and copy the outfit changer package into your mod folder.

By the way, this outfit changer package is really handy.....

Thank you soo much