1 hour ago, Chrishansenissad said:

I am seeking some good NSFW mods for a playthrough, and exhibitionism is one of my top kinks. So do y'all know any mods that either encourage nudity (i.e. buffs and powers) or force you to be naked?

Dibella's Blessings is a mod that gives you armor and enchantment perks that can substitute for armor. You rank up by gaining speech, so it can be combined with a mod like SLEN that gives you speech points.

Devious Followers has some "deals" that require nudity.

SLSF Fame Comments has an exhibitionism themed quest in Markarth.

The Adventures of Balazar quest also has forced PC nudity.

And also Naked Dungeons, but that only forces nudity in dungeons, I believe.

12 hours ago, Gristle said:

Dibella's Blessings is a mod that gives you armor and enchantment perks that can substitute for armor. You rank up by gaining speech, so it can be combined with a mod like SLEN that gives you speech points.

Do you have a link to a version of Dibella's Blessings for SE?

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

You could try this one:

Alright, thank you! So, here's a summary of my NSFW mods. I made sure all my mods are their Special Edition versions and that they were made for my version of Skyrim. Which mods do you recommend I add or remove to get a fuller NSFW Skyrim experience?

Devious Devices - Equip

Devious Devices Framework

Devious Lore

Deviously Accessible

Dibella's Blessing

Dripping When Aroused

Laura's Bondage Shop

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab Aroused Redux

SexLab Defeat

SexLab EagerNPC

SexLab Tools

SexLab Framework

Skyrim - Utility Mod

SLAnimLoader

ZAZ 7.0

9 hours ago, Chrishansenissad said:

Alright, thank you! So, here's a summary of my NSFW mods. I made sure all my mods are their Special Edition versions and that they were made for my version of Skyrim. Which mods do you recommend I add or remove to get a fuller NSFW Skyrim experience?

Devious Devices - Equip

Devious Devices Framework

Devious Lore

Deviously Accessible

Dibella's Blessing

Dripping When Aroused

Laura's Bondage Shop

Schlongs of Skyrim

SexLab Aroused Redux

SexLab Defeat

SexLab EagerNPC

SexLab Tools

SexLab Framework

Skyrim - Utility Mod

SLAnimLoader

ZAZ 7.0

You may as well run ZAZ 8.0. It's backwards compatible. Devious Followers is fun to play around with. And Devious Device Helpers fills a gap so your PC doesn't get stuck in things. And I have to recommend my own mod, SLSF Fame Comments, so that NPCs actually notice a naked, bound PC.

15 hours ago, Gristle said:

You may as well run ZAZ 8.0. It's backwards compatible. Devious Followers is fun to play around with. And Devious Device Helpers fills a gap so your PC doesn't get stuck in things. And I have to recommend my own mod, SLSF Fame Comments, so that NPCs actually notice a naked, bound PC.

Alright, if ZAZ doesn't take up all of my Nemesis resources then I'll switch it out. Is there a difference between Devious Followers and Devious Device Helpers, or can they be used together? Also, I already have a mod called Indecent Exposure, listed here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48739. Will it cause issues with SLSF Fame Comments?

8 hours ago, Chrishansenissad said:

Is there a difference between Devious Followers and Devious Device Helpers, or can they be used together? Also, I already have a mod called Indecent Exposure, listed here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48739. Will it cause issues with SLSF Fame Comments?

If Devious Lore includes some help getting out of restraints, then you don't need Devious Helpers. Indecent Exposure will work fine with SLSF Fame Comments. It will just add a lot more NPC comments on nakedness and bondage.

Devious Lore adds some specific researchers who each have their preferred clothing type and traps around world (ie someone researching dwemer/industrial is interested in latex, and there are tubes of a dwemer fluid that will spawn latex clothing on the player). If you want to reduce clothing, then Devious Lore may not be quite what you are looking for. Ditto Unforgiving Devices, which does add some interesting equipment and quests for devices added to the player, and the character will end up wearing stuff in public, but not really nudity.

depending on preference for whether the character's nudity is celebrated, then Positive Undressed Comments may be of interest. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/61647

a mod that will introduce random required nudity is sexy adventures. you can set the laws for each hold to change randomly, and either require or forbid nudity.

a mod that will randomly strip people is Skyrim Chain Beasts, but will consume animation slots.

some other mods introduce stripping of armor. I know Acheron has that mechanism in place for combat, and I think MilkMaid has something that automatically removes heavy/light/clothing in sequence depending on the character's condition (and can cope with male milk maids).

for revealing/skimpy armor there's various refits - The Amazing World of Bikini Armor (TAWOBA) extended

On 2/5/2024 at 6:31 PM, Chrishansenissad said:

Also, is there a notable difference between Sexlab-type mods and Ostim-type mods, or are they meant to be used together?

Ostim allows more of a choose your own adventure for scenes, with the player controlling the intensity and change in position. I've used Ostim more for 1-on-1 romance options. That's if you can get it working - I just tried with the 1.6.1170 skyrim update, got warning messages about .dll compatibility, and then spent half a day thrashing through messy naming conventions to try to find the correct OSA/NextGen mod.

SexLab allows for more variety in participants, but is more scripted in that once the character is in a scene then interaction is through SLSeparate Orgasms, or pressing the space bar to advance the scene. I'd view it as better for when stuff is happening to the character (SL Defeat + SexLab selecting from billy/anub/funnybizness makes sense, Ostim wouldn't be as immersive), and has much more of a framework for other quest/gameplay mods to tie into.