marcob3 Posted February 2, 2024 Posted February 2, 2024 Someone know if exist and AI assistant like bard-chatgpt for adult content research? 1
Sazni Posted February 15, 2024 Posted February 15, 2024 On 2/2/2024 at 12:34 PM, marcob3 said: Someone know if exist and AI assistant like bard-chatgpt for adult content research? Not sure I entirely follow the last word there - "research". if you mean like roleplaying or erotic storywriting, read on: There are hundreds if not thousands of LLMs (large language models) you can run locally on a desktop. Here's a database of models; https://ayumi.m8geil.de/ayumi_bench_v3_results.html You'd drop the model's .gguf file into the models folder of backend software. Oobabooga and KoboldCPP are your main choices here (I use the former, personally). There's youtube videos out there on tutorials for setting these up if you need help. If your desktop can't run it, check out https://besterp.ai/s/models , it lists some free NSFW-friendly services out there. The android app Chai and Linky are also pretty good, free, and NSFW-friendly. 2
AKM Posted February 15, 2024 Posted February 15, 2024 (edited) Perchance.org has some interesting AI driven stuff. Both a "texting" style, and a "story" style among them. Also AI driven art if that's something you're interested in. The searches that I put in for texting, story, and art respectively: Texting is on the main page, all the way to the right; the 'ai chat' tab, highlighted in yellow. If you click the 'generators' tab, it'll bring up another page. Typing into the search box by the Discord symbol will open a search page that should get you closer to what you want. 'Story', 'art', etc.. I've found it to be ..reasonable. Not fantastic, but okay. Especially for a free product. There's some repetition, though. The same phrases coming up over and over if your story is long enough. Gotta get a little creative to throw the AI off its beaten path after a while. Still fun throwing an idea at the AI and seeing where it takes the bare bones of your story outline. Or tweaking the text entry to get a picture until you get something closer to what you want. https://perchance.org Edited February 15, 2024 by AKM 3
katewill Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Perchance looks interesting. I was actually more interested in the image generation/editing side than the AI chat side. For browser-based AI image generation and editing, there's also Deep-Nudes: https://deep-nudes.com/ I'm curious how people here compare browser-based image tools with local Stable Diffusion/ComfyUI setups. Local seems to offer much more control, but browser tools are obviously easier to experiment with. 1
AKM Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/15/2026 at 3:57 AM, katewill said: Local seems to offer much more control, but browser tools are obviously easier to experiment with. Pretty much my guess. I've only done browser based. Local's just too much setup - I personally think; for now. Might change in the future. I'm getting more than a little tired of having "conversations" degenerate into the exact same phrases/statements/etc, although I have also seen exactly that from one of my favorite authors and books as well, so I guess that might just be human nature. AI is, after all, only what some human(s) tell it to be. The 1s and 0s can't think for themselves like the computer between the ears can (yet).
Delzaron Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago so, if I understand well, you can run an AI locally. My goal is to write a serie of nevels, NSFW themed. I found some non censored IAs, but they are all expensive. any recommandation ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now