can i make my trans woman pee standing up?

hi all can i make my trans woman pee standing up? she has a penis but she will not pee standing up and i dont know how to get her to do it? can anyone advise me if it is possable she is set in cas as having a penis etc anw wicked wims roles as having a penis etc but im stumped?

Best wishes

Steve

I don't play trans characters, but can't this be adjusted in CAS?

I assume you probably have Wicked Whims, the option may be from that.

In the top left corner of CAS, under the male/female symbols, you should see a gray bar with some dots on it (I think that's what it looks like?)  Click on that grey bar to get a drop down menu with two tabs on it.  I think one of the tabs includes an option for peeing, the other tab is sexual preference.

4 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I don't play trans characters, but can't this be adjusted in CAS?

I assume you probably have Wicked Whims, the option may be from that.

In the top left corner of CAS, under the male/female symbols, you should see a gray bar with some dots on it (I think that's what it looks like?)  Click on that grey bar to get a drop down menu with two tabs on it.  I think one of the tabs includes an option for peeing, the other tab is sexual preference.

yes ive done all that but they wont pee standing up they just squat and sit. 😕 there must be a way to do it. Yes ive got wicked whims and ive set all the body parts in the body selector etc thats all good its just I cant get her to pee standing up