Request: Granblue Fantasy: Relink

On 2/6/2024 at 7:24 AM, EvaFreya said:

People that use ATF shouldnt be here, they should be in therapy.

Anyway, the guys on https://discord.gg/gbsG4CDsru are making good progress. 50% of data research is done and editing textures and gamefiles already functions.

This is poetry

It just HAD to be a narm main to post this dumb shit lmao

You people cart to every hit and never mash buttons to revive, even in Proud difficulty. Laugh every time 3 narms get hit by Proto Baha's swipes and sky falls

6 hours ago, yz_ringo said:

I don't have this file myself, so this isn't a reliable explanation.
I'll spare you the instructions on how to create a .wtb. Just D&D the whole folder with the tool.

1. Place the .wtb file you created in the correct folder hierarchy and name.
In the case of this image, it is a splash art, so it should be placed as follows.
FHD : data/ui/fhd/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures
2k/4k : data/ui/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures

2. Rewrite the data.i file
The game uses a file called data.i to manage the data it reads.
Therefore, it will not load the data if you just put the file as it is.
By rewriting this file, you can set the game to read the data placed in the directory.
To rewrite data.i, use the add-external-files option of GBFRDataTools.
Be sure to back up data.i before executing, you'll be making irreversible changes.

Incidentally, a MOD Manager using Reloaded-II is already available.
If you are planning to install multiple mods in the future, I recommend you to use it.

Reference

https://nenkai.github.io/relink-modding/getting_started/extraction_modding/#modding

Hi, I'm trying the mod manager, but I'm not too clear on what directory to place the mods once I have mod manager inside reloaded II. I'm able to activate the relink mod  manager in the configure mods window but I'm not sure where to go from there with the actual mod files to change the character art. Thanks for any help and sorry if it's too much of a noob question. I tried reading the instructions but it's still unclear to me.

On 2/11/2024 at 11:57 PM, Sengan said:

Mods should be done as the modder wants them done, end of story. Don't like it? Do your own.

There's nothing to debate here.

Thing is sometime modders decisions are steered by donations or voting (especially in patreon times) and also site rules/restrictions, and sometimes mods got deleted by bigoted admins

Sandals are bearable only worse than that was boots + gloves mods that ruined rdr2 and hzd 4 me.

Coz of that i prartially quitted pc games modding and switched to 3d modelling in xps, blender etc 

Spoiler

image.png.9625827878346f06c4c17aac24a175c6.pngimage.png.298784e39ba7138192fe8695d3693a5f.png

I hope this game get some interesting mods, installed and waiting :classic_wub:

Edited by fallenSoul

I heard that a user was banned in the main Discord server, just for making a request to remove character spats and replace them with normal panties. I hope here there will be no problem, but no one is currently working on that mod... It's good to see Narmaya uncensored and even nude, but I hope they will do the same for the other characters too.

Djeeta, Cagliostro, Ferry, Zeta, needs to be fixed.

Edited by nr894h9n
22 minutes ago, Demised said:

Welp that discord server seemed promising, but...

Get the fuck out of the scene with your bullshit virtue signaling. Ain't no one gonna want to hear it.

As I said in my previous post, they banned an user just for asking a mod... The removal of spats are considered NSFW.

Edited by nr894h9n
27 minutes ago, Demised said:

Welp that discord server seemed promising, but...

image.png.234863ec0a11d46dfd72278c22ef76e1.png

Get the fuck out of the scene with your bullshit virtue signaling. Ain't no one gonna want to hear it.

btw this includes cag which is a disrespect

6 hours ago, zai_ said:

still has some bits that I need to improve on but is in a very decent state currently 

Little big for me but great job, can you share how to add it to the game? XD

Edit: its a little over what her non-nude version is, its now a little too big for me thats what I mean lol

10 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

Looks great! Good job. Off topic but are you accepting commissions right now or are you too busy modding for this game?

Depends, my DMs are open so feel free to send me your idea, and I might be able to do it depending on what it is/how complex it is, etc