Request: Granblue Fantasy: Relink

4 hours ago, nr894h9n said:

I heard that a user was banned in the main Discord server, just for making a request to remove character spats and replace them with normal panties. I hope here there will be no problem, but no one is currently working on that mod... It's good to see Narmaya uncensored and even nude, but I hope they will do the same for the other characters too.

Djeeta, Cagliostro, Ferry, Zeta, needs to be fixed.

Yeah the Discord is no good. Their rules are a joke.

6 hours ago, zai_ said:

still has some bits that I need to improve on but is in a very decent state currently 
image.png.63daf12575a05221f3b40e5c908f1db1.png
image.png.0d468745d9c9855769d675caf3ba2484.png

Nice start! Narmaya is my least favourite female in the game so it's not for me but I'll definitely sub if you continue on with the other girls.

16 minutes ago, Mwah22 said:

The author has a beta on their Patrion, it isn't released to the public yet.

Not sure how long they wait before the public release.

Usually a week if he does the same as other games, once it's finished.

Edited by hellowl1
3 hours ago, nr894h9n said:

As I said in my previous post, they banned an user just for asking a mod... The removal of spats are considered NSFW.

Who? They got a mod request for spats removal on the requests section and the user has not gotten banned nor has the request gotten removed. You sure someone got banned for that? I mean, Zai even made a mod that removes the shadow under character skirts in Rising, which includes Djeeta as well.

They even got Io in a fucking bikini sticking her ass out in a request and that's still there.

Edited by treble1565
2 hours ago, treble1565 said:

Who? They got a mod request for spats removal on the requests section and the user has not gotten banned nor has the request gotten removed. You sure someone got banned for that? I mean, Zai even made a mod that removes the shadow under character skirts in Rising, which includes Djeeta as well.

They even got Io in a fucking bikini sticking her ass out in a request and that's still there.

Dude earlier here who made the topless mod with the bikini portrait replacer had Io as part of it, and the mod was removed because Io was a part of it. Whether that's the person who got banned or not, not sure, but I hope they share that mod on here because I'd like to have it.

21 minutes ago, Demised said:

Dude earlier here who made the topless mod with the bikini portrait replacer had Io as part of it, and the mod was removed because Io was a part of it. Whether that's the person who got banned or not, not sure, but I hope they share that mod on here because I'd like to have it.

Are you talking about that mod where she's just in a bikini and not naked? Because if that's the case then that is extremely stupid (well it's stupid regardless) since it's just official art of Io from the mobile game.

Can someone help? got four 'cmn_imgchr_#.wtb' files but seems am Missing one, can someone share what the other one thats done is? I got files numbered, '0400', '0101', ' 0100' and 0600, so what's the one am missing? XD

*dont have the game so cant use the tool yet but am thinking of getting the game soon and wanted to gather mods for it before hand XD lol

1 hour ago, oaktree10 said:

Are you talking about that mod where she's just in a bikini and not naked? Because if that's the case then that is extremely stupid (well it's stupid regardless) since it's just official art of Io from the mobile game.

No, this one. 

4 hours ago, treble1565 said:

Usually in their eyes swimsuits are fine. Yes it makes no sense but neither does caring about the safety and rights of fictional characters. 

39 minutes ago, Demised said:

No, this one. 

lol, okay I was going to say as stupid as their rules are it's still their rules, but if what you say is true this just exposes their hypocrisy. Djeeta is 15 and Io is 13, but because Djeeta looks slightly older they are fine with her being nude despite her being underage too. 

6 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

lol, okay I was going to say as stupid as their rules are it's still their rules, but if what you say is true this just exposes their hypocrisy. Djeeta is 15 and Io is 13, but because Djeeta looks slightly older they are fine with her being nude despite her being underage too. 

Charlotta is older than both of them, but she'll never be ok in their eyes. Just saying.

1 hour ago, robeandwizardhat said:

Charlotta is older than both of them, but she'll never be ok in their eyes. Just saying.

keep in mind that discord has banned servers for loli stuff and its against the rules of the service itself. it doesnt really matter how old the character is canonically when it comes to the rules a big company is enforcing on you. some person who doesnt like the discord server will just jump into the server since its public, see that theres sexy pictures of what looks like an underage anime girl, and then report the server and have it shut down.

2 hours ago, robeandwizardhat said:

I know, but their logic is completely flawed when they allow nude mods of underage characters that happen to look older than they are.   

4 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

I know, but their logic is completely flawed when they allow nude mods of underage characters that happen to look older than they are.   

People are Idiots, they dont understand how bodies grow and look, at the same time they also understands alot less on how the eastern bodies and faces work... lol

People should do what they want and people should read their ages and not assume from their body/chest size or their face... 

Side note, why do these characters look too young? Looking at the game thought they were adults, young adults but still adults so where the fuck they get the child looks from??

Edited by Numbers66
5 hours ago, oaktree10 said:

Their logic is illogical, as are the rules of Discord, Nexus, and other places now.
If I try to think the way they think, I get a headache....
In psychology this thing is called cognitive dissonance, and those people's lives are entirely made that way. Dealing with them in real life is even worse than reading their comments online.
Moreover, most of them use this technique on purpose, to hide far more serious things.
Discussing age, and even age of consent, regarding characters in a video game or anime is an extremely serious and underestimated psychological case. But modern psychology tends to normalize pathologies it fails to treat.

1 hour ago, nr894h9n said:

Their logic is illogical, as are the rules of Discord, Nexus, and other places now.
If I try to think the way they think, I get a headache....
In psychology this thing is called cognitive dissonance, and those people's lives are entirely made that way. Dealing with them in real life is even worse than reading their comments online.
Moreover, most of them use this technique on purpose, to hide far more serious things.
Discussing age, and even age of consent, regarding characters in a video game or anime is an extremely serious and underestimated psychological case. But modern psychology tends to normalize pathologies it fails to treat.

if they really hate this stuff, I dont think the movie 'Cutie' would of been aired, fucking disgusting concept, and yet that's allowed and a small body or small chested fake character thats an adult or modding a anime character is a crime or very least disliked? WTF is wrong with this generation. its so messed up. thats why its sad to see so many mods not getting fully finished due to this stupid 'logic'.

Lets just mod what we want and ignore these idiots. thats the only logical solution to this lunacy.