Request: Granblue Fantasy: Relink

2 hours ago, utamaruunk said:

(DeepL)
I will upload a mod and png of Djeeta and Narmaya topless in the Beach-Themed mod in the following discord link as a trial.
https://discord.com/channels/1203608338344976434/1204738947461161010
The other female characters are a work in progress.

File:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__6X3CEBQvM9Ft_cxq3q-u8XJq61bNaJ?usp=drive_link
Overwrite the wtd file in the link with the Beach-Themed mod file and perform the Beach-Themed mod installation procedure again.

granblue_fantasy_relink 2024-02-11 02-15-57-215.jpg

0_04462bdf.png

0_3a318e51.png

It looks like your discord link is not working. Based on the link url format, the link sends us to a discord channel. However, we cannot visit a discord channel without joining the server first, so can you give us an invite to the server?

Alternatively, you can send a link to a file directly without requiring recipients to join the server.

16 hours ago, juanpiolavago said:

I don't know how to mod this game.
This game is having the same problem as Resident Evil 5 and 6 that the nudes have shoes/heels...

then you should be thankfull to all modder working on this game then stop you kid play if you don't like those mods like they are two option

1- learn how to mod

2-use them or pass your way

modding is hard work.

Edited by xlegendgame
57 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

entonces deberías estar agradecido con todos los modders que trabajan en este juego y luego deja de jugar si no te gustan esos mods, como si fueran dos opciones.

1- aprende a mod

2-úsalos o pasa por tu camino

Modificar es un trabajo duro.

In Resident Evil I never managed to make mods and in this game I would have to waste time learning just to remove some sandals that shouldn't be in a nude mod.

I know how to modify RGG games because they are the easiest, so I am a modder, but as an obligation, before making any lewd costume or leaving any clothing on, the mod should be done completely naked and since there are already things to add to it whether some like it or not

7 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

In Resident Evil I never managed to make mods and in this game I would have to waste time learning just to remove some sandals that shouldn't be in a nude mod.

I know how to modify RGG games because they are the easiest, so I am a modder, but as an obligation, before making any lewd costume or leaving any clothing on, the mod should be done completely naked and since there are already things to add to it whether some like it or not

There is no should my love, we hope they do if they're kind enough

5 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

Mods should be done as the modder wants them done, end of story. Don't like it? Do your own.

There's nothing to debate here.

14 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

But the reason he gave is very... I mean, who pays attention to the sounds of the characters' steps xddd

alot of people do?

13 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

But the sandals ruin the entire mod, I prefer not to even use them because of that big defect

as everyone said already, either do it yourself or ask nicely and if they do it, they do it because they want to or don't mind doing it, if not then its their choice, don't bother them more, modders can just easily walk away from a toxic community and not update the game that you enjoy.

2 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

then you should be thankfull to all modder working on this game then stop you kid play if you don't like those mods like they are two option

1- learn how to mod

2-use them or pass your way

modding is hard work.

people got to see how hard it is to mod, trying to mod something like BDO for example has limited tools but it is doable but can take alot of time to figure out how to do a certain thing...

31 minutes ago, juanpiolavago said:

But the sandals ruin the entire mod, I prefer not to even use them because of that big defect

You do know that's not a gameplay mod but just images of the girls wearing bikini in the party menu right  ? You can find the same images on google, open them on photoshop and erase the sandals...

Edited by jimkage
On 2/11/2024 at 4:06 AM, utamaruunk said:

(DeepL)
I will upload a mod and png of Djeeta and Narmaya topless in the Beach-Themed mod in the following discord link as a trial.
https://discord.com/channels/1203608338344976434/1204738947461161010
The other female characters are a work in progress.

File:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1__6X3CEBQvM9Ft_cxq3q-u8XJq61bNaJ?usp=drive_link
Overwrite the wtd file in the link with the Beach-Themed mod file and perform the Beach-Themed mod installation procedure again.

Does this link have up to date files?

8 hours ago, Ayame0811 said:

I success extract .wtb files to .dds.  But how to apply into the game file?  please teach me T.T

I don't have this file myself, so this isn't a reliable explanation.
I'll spare you the instructions on how to create a .wtb. Just D&D the whole folder with the tool.

1. Place the .wtb file you created in the correct folder hierarchy and name.
In the case of this image, it is a splash art, so it should be placed as follows.
FHD : data/ui/fhd/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures
2k/4k : data/ui/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures

2. Rewrite the data.i file
The game uses a file called data.i to manage the data it reads.
Therefore, it will not load the data if you just put the file as it is.
By rewriting this file, you can set the game to read the data placed in the directory.
To rewrite data.i, use the add-external-files option of GBFRDataTools.
Be sure to back up data.i before executing, you'll be making irreversible changes.

Incidentally, a MOD Manager using Reloaded-II is already available.
If you are planning to install multiple mods in the future, I recommend you to use it.

Reference

https://nenkai.github.io/relink-modding/getting_started/extraction_modding/#modding

20 minutes ago, yz_ringo said:

I don't have this file myself, so this isn't a reliable explanation.
I'll spare you the instructions on how to create a .wtb. Just D&D the whole folder with the tool.

1. Place the .wtb file you created in the correct folder hierarchy and name.
In the case of this image, it is a splash art, so it should be placed as follows.
FHD : data/ui/fhd/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures
2k/4k : data/ui/layouts/common/image_chara/noatlastextures

2. Rewrite the data.i file
The game uses a file called data.i to manage the data it reads.
Therefore, it will not load the data if you just put the file as it is.
By rewriting this file, you can set the game to read the data placed in the directory.
To rewrite data.i, use the add-external-files option of GBFRDataTools.
Be sure to back up data.i before executing, you'll be making irreversible changes.

Incidentally, a MOD Manager using Reloaded-II is already available.
If you are planning to install multiple mods in the future, I recommend you to use it.

Reference

https://nenkai.github.io/relink-modding/getting_started/extraction_modding/#modding

Keep in mind, the tool only knows around 86% of the files, so may not be able to do everything, though 9 times out of 10 it should work.