Zukzukarr Posted May 1 Posted May 1 randomly select vaginal, anal ,blowjob sex scene. It would be better to have the option to choose. 1
Maverick83 Posted May 2 Posted May 2 On 5/1/2026 at 9:50 AM, Zukzukarr said: randomly select vaginal, anal ,blowjob sex scene. It would be better to have the option to choose. What i did was change one file from the mod. Follow this path: wicked debauchery folder, common, character_interactions. You will see lots of files, replace wd_demand_sex_interaction.txt with the one im giving you. I just replaced the random selection to manual selection. Line 109 added this: # Added by Maverick send_option = { flag = vag_option localization = "'Vaginal'" } send_option = { flag = anal_option localization = "'Anal'" } send_option = { flag = oral_option localization = "'Oral'" } And, in the original if you scroll down, inside on_accept you will find the random selection, so i replaced that with this: if = { limit = { scope:vag_option = yes } wd_sex_scene_is_vaginal_effect = yes wd_sex_scene_is_cum_inside_effect = yes } else_if = { limit = { scope:anal_option = yes } wd_sex_scene_is_anal_effect = yes } else_if = { limit = { scope:oral_option = yes } wd_sex_scene_is_oral_effect = yes } #If selected trio then else = { wd_sex_scene_is_vaginal_effect = yes wd_sex_scene_is_cum_inside_effect = yes } wd_demand_sex_interaction.txt 4
moelili Posted May 17 Posted May 17 Sorry to bother you. I'd like to ask which files I need to delete in order to disable this mod's built-in memory feature. For me, the memory feature in this mod is incomplete — interactions between characters and many other characters don't fully show up. When I use other Carnalitas-based mods, the memory feature displays more than what this mod overrides. I hope you'll have time to answer.
fanofpreg Posted May 22 Posted May 22 how match the virgin trait with historical marriage mod and younger adult age ?
darkmatter55611 Posted May 24 Posted May 24 I am very sorry to bother you. I would like to ask how the libido-reducing events in WD are triggered after the sexual events in the main game. How can I insert sexual animations between these two? Can you tell me which files need to be modified?
darkmatter55611 Posted May 27 Posted May 27 On 2025/12/17 at PM7点05分, New expectations said: 我经常出现在儿童性教育和情色活动的动画中,没有角色建模的案例。有时候有,有时候没有动画,区别在于旁边的性爱动画文字不同。我猜对应的性爱动画设置出了问题。 这确实是个bug。 Hello, I also noticed this problem. Have you solved it now?
Patanouk Posted May 30 Posted May 30 (edited) Hello. I can't see any text from this mod. I only have the animation. Do you know how could I solve this problem? Many thanks. I only have CBO (base anim and mesh) and WD (with extended). Edited May 30 by Patanouk add informations
TarhamMarhat Posted June 7 Posted June 7 (edited) On 5/30/2026 at 11:39 AM, Patanouk said: Hello. I can't see any text from this mod. I only have the animation. Do you know how could I solve this problem? Many thanks. I only have CBO (base anim and mesh) and WD (with extended). Je vois que la date est en français... j'ai bidouillé le mien alors je ne suis plus sûr à 100% mais il me semble que le mod de base ne propose pas de traduction fr d'où les textes et titre d'option et d'event absents. Il faut soit jouer en anglais soit bricoler une traduction ou à minima une modification du dossier de localisation pour renvoyer le jeu vers les textes en anglais. Edited June 7 by TarhamMarhat
uRude Posted June 16 Posted June 16 After reading the comments this seems broken, but maybe there's hope? Anyone know if this is working on 1.19.* ?
TarhamMarhat Posted June 21 Posted June 21 On 6/16/2026 at 9:40 AM, uRude said: After reading the comments this seems broken, but maybe there's hope? Anyone know if this is working on 1.19.* ? No it needs a mod patch... I think you may still launch a game with this mod but it can be buggy and so
dadasdsa123 Posted July 10 Posted July 10 On 2026. 5. 27. at 오후 5시 21분, darkmatter55611 said: 안녕하세요, 저도 같은 문제를 발견했습니다. 해결하셨나요? That's how the problem comes out if the person you interact with is under the age of 17. That's why it works fine when you're over 18. Also, if the game speed is 5, that's what happens. 1
New expectations Posted July 30 Posted July 30 On 7/10/2026 at 5:34 PM, dadasdsa123 said: That's how the problem comes out if the person you interact with is under the age of 17. That's why it works fine when you're over 18. Also, if the game speed is 5, that's what happens. The original restriction that 18-year-olds who are minors can't view sexual animations, I knew about that, after all, it's cbo's own limit. It's easy to fix; I made a mod myself that delays the event trigger until 18, and that solved it. The speed 5 causing missing animations, I didn't think of that. Thanks for your reply.
New expectations Posted July 30 Posted July 30 I found that this mod causes the button and function on the left of the vanilla game's time progression stats to be overwritten and not work anymore. It's really a shame, because this stats panel is super useful. It would be great if someone could fix it.
Klein Moretti Posted August 1 Posted August 1 Great mod, but needs a patch and hopefully the option to make some parts of it optional. It's like 5 (admittedly good) mods shoved into one, but I'm not into certain aspects of it like the arousal system that I normally turn off even on normal Carnalitas.
New expectations Posted August 2 Posted August 2 On 5/1/2026 at 10:50 PM, Zukzukarr said: randomly select vaginal, anal ,blowjob sex scene. It would be better to have the option to choose. The greatest advantage of randomly selecting sexual actions is that players do not have to worry about decision fatigue caused by frequent sexual events. When there are many events, it can be really exhausting to go through them all. Based on your feedback, I think an improvement would be to have an event pop up during interactions, allowing players to set their preferred sexual positions, and then adjust the probability of those preferred positions being triggered in random sexual encounters.
xyzxyz Posted August 6 Posted August 6 Would it be possible to make the orgy a standalone mod? It was always my favourite part of the mod. 2
wolfking619 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 trying out this mod as I see it has been updated. every sex interaction is bad or awful... just how??
tcampos850 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 On 8/6/2026 at 1:20 PM, xyzxyz said: Would it be possible to make the orgy a standalone mod? It was always my favourite part of the mod. I agree its crazy how this small feature Is So good. imagine the possibilities if it can be expanded into a standalone mod
xyzxyz Posted August 16 Posted August 16 4 hours ago, tcampos850 said: I agree its crazy how this small feature Is So good. imagine the possibilities if it can be expanded into a standalone mod Especially since the rest of the mod is incompatible with the most widespread CK3 adult mods^^ The slavery mods in particular
Zero_Zaraki Posted August 17 Posted August 17 The mod kinda works with AGOT based on load order, one thing I found out was that only landed rulers can have orgies, I specifically downloaded this mod to get some flavour for adventurers, is there any way for landless adventurers to have an orgy?
RonanDex Posted August 27 Posted August 27 (edited) Does anyone else have problems with animations not working when sneaking around at night? As far as i know other animations do work, but not the sneaking event ones. Game ver. 1.19, WD ver. 1.2. I remember they still worked in 1.18.* but can't seem to figure out what has changed. Edit: Not exactly sure what the cause was but re-downloading the mod solved it. Edited August 27 by RonanDex
SgtNikoB Posted August 29 Posted August 29 I can't get this mod to work. I'm not loading any Carnalitas mods. I put WD behind CBO Base and EPE CBO Patch. Prostitution doctrines don't exist and two prostitution decisions are grey, suggesting "All of these" in red. "Make love" interaction shows an empty window with no characters, too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now