cavveman Posted September 9, 2025 Posted September 9, 2025 Tried searching for where slaves are shown. Apparently I am supposed to have 3 more relations. I know they are slaves. But where are they shown? I cant find them among relations so I guess its a conflict with Character Ui Overhaul. Which lines from the gui would I need to copy for custom patch so its compatible with character ui overhaul?
black1 Posted September 9, 2025 Author Posted September 9, 2025 i always keep original file as .info of the file i am editing. compare windows_character.gui with its original part , u will find the the changes which make slave relations show, copy those changes to character ui mod windows_character.gui
cavveman Posted September 9, 2025 Posted September 9, 2025 Thanks for fast reply @black1 Wicked debauchery only has hud_original, hud and wd_texticons. It does not have windows_character I search for friend, lover, rival, slave, relations tab inside those files just to be on safe side in case its one big gui file with combinations for relations tab and other gui stuff. No luck. So the mod adds slaves as relation but do not have the character gui to view them. Its not that I cant find them. I can find them. I have to use character search, search for slave trait, change from everywhere to my court. But I think I solved it. I just copied character ui overhauls window_character.gui file and edited that one. In case someone find this need in the future I attached my custom patch of character ui overhauls gui so it works with this mod. It only contains window_character.gui and localization. slave_character_ui_overhaul_patch.zip 1
black1 Posted September 10, 2025 Author Posted September 10, 2025 17 hours ago, cavveman said: Thanks for fast reply @black1 Wicked debauchery only has hud_original, hud and wd_texticons. It does not have windows_character I search for friend, lover, rival, slave, relations tab inside those files just to be on safe side in case its one big gui file with combinations for relations tab and other gui stuff. No luck. So the mod adds slaves as relation but do not have the character gui to view them. Its not that I cant find them. I can find them. I have to use character search, search for slave trait, change from everywhere to my court. But I think I solved it. I just copied character ui overhauls window_character.gui file and edited that one. In case someone find this need in the future I attached my custom patch of character ui overhauls gui so it works with this mod. It only contains window_character.gui and localization. slave_character_ui_overhaul_patch.zip 27.81 kB · 1 download its in wd extended. i have put most of the files/feature which deal with editing original files in extended part of the mod 1
The Noob Posted September 12, 2025 Posted September 12, 2025 Is there a way to search for aroused characters? And if there isn't do you plan on adding that option in the future?
The Noob Posted September 13, 2025 Posted September 13, 2025 On 8/26/2025 at 9:51 AM, black1 said: scope:actor = { is_ai = no is_adult = yes is_attracted_to_gender_of = scope:recipient } scope:recipient = { is_adult = yes is_imprisoned = no is_at_same_location = scope:actor NOT = {is_consort_of = scope:actor} NOT = {has_relation_lover = scope:actor} NOT = {has_relation_slave_owner = scope:actor} } apart from this, game rule also allow non-con sex and make love rule Same here. The button doesn't show, like at all. No idea how the code here would help either.
black1 Posted September 13, 2025 Author Posted September 13, 2025 18 hours ago, The Noob said: Is there a way to search for aroused characters? And if there isn't do you plan on adding that option in the future? no and no 1
Martin56 Posted September 22, 2025 Posted September 22, 2025 (edited) 2 hours ago, Kestrel77 said: need uptade mod? It seems it is all working good in 1.17.1 so far. I am using both WD and WD extended and they are dead last in my load order, just after CBO unofficial (all three modules of CBO unofficial are installed, including meshes). I do not use any other sex mod, this is the main and only one since it already has all the carnalitas&co features i need so i don't have any carnalitas mod installed which i think may very well clash with this. My load order: (number 1 is "better barbershop" mod) As you can see a small modlist will ensure best compatibility and stability but this is a common golden rule for modding, if you use total conversion mods probably you will be unlucky. In the previous posts up to page 18 there are some manual modifications, suggested by author black1, you can make on this mod code to ensure more ai raping and ai better use of hooks to have sex! Edited September 22, 2025 by Martin56 2
Martin56 Posted September 22, 2025 Posted September 22, 2025 RECAP OF MANUAL MODIFICATIONS YOU CAN MAKE ON THIS MOD: --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_rape_interaction: base = -30 to base = 50 or base =100 will increase likelyhood of AI to rape its prisoners. --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_demand_sex_interaction: remove is_landed = yes in ai_potential = { is_landed = yes is_adult = yes } This should allow more characters like courtiers that have hooks on player to demand sex, before it seems only rulers would take advantage of demand sex hooks without this change. 1
yunyi42 Posted September 23, 2025 Posted September 23, 2025 Is it possible to prevent AI from using this mechanism?(add a event for mother(or guardian)/son and father(or guardian)/daughter coming of age birthday (practical sex education) I don't want my wife's first time to be taken away by my father-in-law.
Galtron Posted October 3, 2025 Posted October 3, 2025 Can I find somewhere the older versions of this mod? Because Im playing with 1.14.2 version of the game.
rayoII Posted October 9, 2025 Posted October 9, 2025 On 9/22/2025 at 7:14 PM, Martin56 said: RECAP OF MANUAL MODIFICATIONS YOU CAN MAKE ON THIS MOD: --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_rape_interaction: base = -30 to base = 50 or base =100 will increase likelyhood of AI to rape its prisoners. --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_demand_sex_interaction: remove is_landed = yes in ai_potential = { is_landed = yes is_adult = yes } This should allow more characters like courtiers that have hooks on player to demand sex, before it seems only rulers would take advantage of demand sex hooks without this change. Can one add to ai_potential "is_male =yes" so only male character will use it?
black1 Posted October 9, 2025 Author Posted October 9, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, rayoII said: Can one add to ai_potential "is_male =yes" so only male character will use it? yes. only male ai character. not applicable to player i.e. male or female player both can still use.. if u want to restrict even that better put is_male=yes in is_shown block Edited October 9, 2025 by black1 1
rayoII Posted October 14, 2025 Posted October 14, 2025 On 9/22/2025 at 7:14 PM, Martin56 said: RECAP OF MANUAL MODIFICATIONS YOU CAN MAKE ON THIS MOD: --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_rape_interaction: base = -30 to base = 50 or base =100 will increase likelyhood of AI to rape its prisoners. --Changing in mod/Wicked Debauchery/common/character_interactions/wd_demand_sex_interaction: remove is_landed = yes in ai_potential = { is_landed = yes is_adult = yes } This should allow more characters like courtiers that have hooks on player to demand sex, before it seems only rulers would take advantage of demand sex hooks without this change. Thanks for your post but one thing is not working properly. Only the landed character uses the hooks on your female character .. those courtiers who has hooks on your female character do not use it.. and they are on the same place.
Aloysea Posted October 28, 2025 Posted October 28, 2025 This mod seems to not be completly compatable with The Fallen Eagle when this mod is working senate for the roman empire doesnt appear.
black1 Posted October 29, 2025 Author Posted October 29, 2025 15 hours ago, Aloysea said: This mod seems to not be completly compatable with The Fallen Eagle when this mod is working senate for the roman empire doesnt appear. if fallen eagle edit hud.hui. then its not
Gramin Posted October 30, 2025 Posted October 30, 2025 Any chance for an update for 1.18? Doesn't appear to be compatible with the new update, or at least I'm not seeing any decision options. 1
11111111785 Posted October 30, 2025 Posted October 30, 2025 1 hour ago, Gramin said: Any chance for an update for 1.18? Doesn't appear to be compatible with the new update, or at least I'm not seeing any decision options. Truely
New expectations Posted October 30, 2025 Posted October 30, 2025 7 hours ago, Gramin said: 有机会更新 1.18 吗?似乎与新的更新不兼容,或者至少我没有看到任何决策选项。 I truly love this mod. Would it be possible to update it?
New expectations Posted November 3, 2025 Posted November 3, 2025 On 10/30/2025 at 7:51 PM, black1 said: will update it in weekend Really looking forward to it 2
GDG Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 Literally the only mod missing from my playlist 1
Tyrranus Posted November 5, 2025 Posted November 5, 2025 this and regula magistiri for me lookin forward to the update whenever black can do it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now