ALLGUD ruined BD armor and clothes replacer and i cant make it work on reinstall

So i was trying to install ALLGUD and for installing it i had to use this tool called SSEEDit for installing it, so i followed this guys instructions  on the video bellow, and it worked, but i also realized that all the armors and outfists where back to normal vainilla skyrim, so i reinstaled BD armor and it didnt work, then i completelly deleted ALLGUD from my pc, including the things from SEEDit, reinstalled XP32, reinstalled BD armor again, ran both FNIS and Nemesis, and it still didnt work. I dont know what i overwrote with SEEDIT and how can i return it back to normal, im a complete noob on skyrim moding, i installed it following Lustfull Lunas Guide, and i whant the armors back, please help and thank you kindly.

I recommend moving away from ALLGUD as its been superseded by IED at this point. Immersive Equipment Displays. Far more stable, doesn't require any patching at all, and has an in-game ENB-style GUI to edit settings.

I've been using it with BD replacer since it came out, I recommend you move over as-well. It only took me a few minutes to set it up after transferring.

Alrighty then ill keep that in mind next time m8, thanks

20 minutes ago, plughead said:

I recommend moving away from ALLGUD as its been superseded by IED at this point. Immersive Equipment Displays. Far more stable, doesn't require any patching at all, and has an in-game ENB-style GUI to edit settings.

I've been using it with BD replacer since it came out, I recommend you move over as-well. It only took me a few minutes to set it up after transferring.

But i still need to fix BD armors, right now im trying to clean stuff with seedit but i dont anymore faith with that bloody thing, but it still wort a try i guess, next thing would be to reinstall all my 129 mods fron the beggining i really dont whant to do that.

Ffs  i just realised it fucked other mods too, now alternate start isnt working either.  I have already reinstalled the base mods, i guess im gonna have to reinstal all of skyrim dont i? man i fucked uo real bad

Absollutelly stay away from ALLGUD, and from SSEEDit too now that i think about it.

Is there really no way take back the changes it made? like a remove script thing or something?

Cleaning also doesnt seem to have done anything

I allready did, that was the main isue, it didnt work

39 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Reinstall the mods you modified.

Don't use tools you don't know how to use.

But it seems im making progress, i already fixed bd armors it seems, the issue was that i getting the vainilla armors, not the redesigned ones, the thing that seems to have done the work was reinstalin CBBBE, since it had an option for vainilla outfits, so i guess that shot down the ALLGUD script for that somehow.

im still checking for alternate start, i installed another copy of skyrim and ovewwrothe all files in the original one and it didnt work, did the same fo skse, i really have no idea what else can i do,

Maybe in the appdata/local folder? i dont know. please help

16 hours ago, fucholab said:

BTW turns out Touched by Diabela wa what was fucking up the clothes mod. i just turned it of and it works.

guess i wont be getting kardia of rodes body for now.

What body mod are you using? TMD's Kardia of Rhodes armour has conversions for BHUNP and CBBE 3BA both.

On 1/29/2024 at 3:59 PM, plughead said:

What body mod are you using? TMD's Kardia of Rhodes armour has conversions for BHUNP and CBBE 3BA both.

Holy shit its true m8, im gonna go and install it and all its requirements right now,

Im ussing CBBE 3BA BTW

BTW, do i need to do something in bodyslide studio for it to work?