Skyrim AE version 1.6.1130.0 not letting me in game

I have Skyrim AE version 1.6.1130.0 but I got this message when trying to go in game 

You are using a newer version of Skyrim than this version of SKSE64 supports. If this version just came out, please be patient while we update our code.

In the meantime, please check http://skse.silverlock.org for updates

Do not email about this!

Runtime: 1.6.1130

SKSE64: 2.2.3

I am not sure what to do

12 minutes ago, Starlight64 said:

Runtime: 1.6.1130

SKSE64: 2.2.3

2.2.3 is for 1.6.640, for 1.6.1130 you need either 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 (these are under archived builds). Remember those numbers and get compatible versions whenever you see them mentioned somewhere in a mod description or file info.

On 1/26/2024 at 9:58 PM, Just Don't said:

2.2.3 is for 1.6.640, for 1.6.1130 you need either 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 (these are under archived builds). Remember those numbers and get compatible versions whenever you see them mentioned somewhere in a mod description or file info.

Thanks. I have one more question what version of address library do I download for my version of skyrim ae version 1.6.1130.0

18 hours ago, Just Don't said:

The all in one for Anniversary Edition contains all the 1.6.x version files.

What does this mean and where do I go to find it?

One or more addresses could not be retrieved from the address library

Last bad ID: '11044'

1 hour ago, Starlight64 said:

What does this mean and where do I go to find it?

In the Address Library mod page, the only one in the nexusmods, there are two main files.

One of them is called Anniversary Edition, which includes all the 1.6.something versions, 1.6.1130 included.

You download and install that file.

1 hour ago, Starlight64 said:

One or more addresses could not be retrieved from the address library

Last bad ID: '11044'

This likely comes from a mod in particular. You'll have to find which SKSE plugin is failing to load or giving you that error and then remove/reinstall/replace it with a compatible version if it exists.

Edited by Just Don't