Dealing with inflation mods | tips | SFIF?

I am using multiple mods that inflate PC.

Sgo4, MME, fillherup, fertility mod (and probably more I don't know about)

Often body and parts inflate and deform beyond looking good or semi reasonable. 

I am using SLIF, but it does not seem to have any mods modifyig it. (With tullius3BA preset file from its comments). Not sure if I am doing something wrong with SLIF, or with other mods. 

I am on 1.6.640, p+, oBody, 3BA

Unless I'm mistaken, SLIF doesn't have any settings for limit-of-travel afaik (ex: make top value 38% of full range), nor can you invert response, which is why things can get out of hand. Nor, in fact, do most mods that auto-adjust nodes. Not sure how to get around that. For the pregnancy thing, depending on which mod is adjusting it, there  might be another less prominent belly adjustment you could substitute (ex: BellyBigger for BellyPregnancy), IF the associated mod will allow you to make that change of addressing (ex: FHU NiOveride/SLIF settings, whose adjustment nodes can be changed, or ABBA, which doesn't)

Edited by anjenthedog

Check the Racemenu for an SKSE ini file,

I think there is a setting in there to set bodymorphs to additive rather than multiplier.

So that is important because if it multiplies well things get really out of hand quick.

Even as additive it can still be crazy because pregnancy morph can be really big by default but if you have 2 or more mods calling on that morph ><