2 hours ago, _DingleBerry_ said:

I downloaded the nexus mod and the nipple textures are still missing

That's weird, first I got it from tekkenmods, default was missing nipples but the one that replaces that locked outfit had the nipples, then I got the nexus files and the default was fixed, maybe a bug or something, oh but now I have both default and second mod in place, maybe that's why. 

1 hour ago, mrstauf said:

Try putting it in paks/logicMods

The Tekkenmods version crashed for me whenever i tried to go into customization until i did that.

And if that still doesn't work for you, make sure you don't have installed any "navel texture mod", cuz this isn't compatible with this mod.
I had this little issue before by having both mods together in my folder..

Edited by Ramsey69

It will work if the folder is named either  "Mods" or "logicMods" but not the typical "~mods". I don't have any other mods installed and I tried with both the default and variant but not the one with the outfit you need to unlock in the customizer. Might give it a shot as well as the Tekkenmods version and see what happens.

My folder is logicMods and I removed all other mods, the nipple texture were still missing, I have it fixed now by downloading from nexus and putting both mods (not the multi color one) in the logicMods, if this is not the case, it's just a bug