35 minutes ago, ddtddt said:

I did not own this game yet, so I would like to ask some question. Does nude mods for Reina, and other characters so far, allowed the shoes to be put on in character customization? So far I only see the pic of them being barefeet, so I don't know if the mods only works for Entire Body option and changing shoes part will just put pants on them, or if it's modular and you can custom it to be topless/bottomless and barefeet/shoes in other menu after that.

If mod that used the entire body like the one right above you then no, you can't.  But there is one nude mod that doesn't use the entire body that you can use out there which let you customizes with different clothes, shoes, and accessories.

8 hours ago, ddtddt said:

I did not own this game yet, so I would like to ask some question. Does nude mods for Reina, and other characters so far, allowed the shoes to be put on in character customization? So far I only see the pic of them being barefeet, so I don't know if the mods only works for Entire Body option and changing shoes part will just put pants on them, or if it's modular and you can custom it to be topless/bottomless and barefeet/shoes in other menu after that.

With this mod, you can. But the model isn't that good for my taste.

On 2/26/2024 at 1:55 AM, ddtddt said:

I had been working on making a fully modular nude mod for all ladies, which I just posted here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/tekken8/mods/114

With this mod, you can now mix-n-match with any shoes, bottoms, or tops (except the tank-top for now, but I'm working on a custom tank-top to fix this).  Just select the short-sleeve polka-dot shirt to have a nude top and/or the denim pants to have a nude bottom.

Any lady except Alisa (for now) can equip these and be fully or partially nude.

Screenshot(2474).png.44c61aebe7350c03a0d9d607d1da90c7.png

Edited by peek6
On 2024/2/28 at AM4点35分, peek6 said:

我一直致力于为所有女士制作一个完全模块化的裸体模组,我刚刚发布在这里:  https: //www.nexusmods.com/tekken8/mods/114

有了这个模组,你现在可以与任何鞋子、下装或上衣混合搭配(目前除了背心,但我正在开发定制背心来解决这个问题)。只需选择短袖圆点衬衫即可搭配裸色上衣和/或牛仔裤搭配裸色下装。

除了艾丽莎(目前)之外的任何女士都可以装备这些并且完全或部分裸体。

截图(2474).png.44c61aebe7350c03a0d9d607d1da90c7.png

Nice work, thank you so much. Can you improve their pudenda and add the anal to let the models More realistic?

Hello everyone,

in Tekken 7 , there was an accessory called  "shower" with that you would have get an  permanent "wet" effect or "shiny skin effect" with your characters. this cool  technlogy is also in tekken 8 (in stages where it rains). is anyone able to make this possible for character customisation? i know there  was a mod for tekken  7 to hide the "shower head acc" . i would like something similiar for tekken 8

10 hours ago, Togurolucifer said:

Hello everyone,

in Tekken 7 , there was an accessory called  "shower" with that you would have get an  permanent "wet" effect or "shiny skin effect" with your characters. this cool  technlogy is also in tekken 8 (in stages where it rains). is anyone able to make this possible for character customisation? i know there  was a mod for tekken  7 to hide the "shower head acc" . i would like something similiar for tekken 8

I'm no modder, but I'm thinking this won't be possible. You'd have to reprogram an accessory to activate the wet effect and I just don't think that's currently possible through modding. I think the best we could hope for is that modders add a wet option to their character mods. But a universal wet effect activation I just don't see happening until the developers add one themselves.

8 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

I'm no modder, but I'm thinking this won't be possible. You'd have to reprogram an accessory to activate the wet effect and I just don't think that's currently possible through modding. I think the best we could hope for is that modders add a wet option to their character mods. But a universal wet effect activation I just don't see happening until the developers add one themselves.

If you're not a modder, then maybe it's better for you to shut it. A modder can apply a "wet" material to the mesh simply by using mesh paint, in an individual layer. Use the mesh paint mode to paint the wet material that corresponds to the lightning, using linear interpolation. Or vertex color might just nail it. But still, to make it "universal." a game must have shared body mesh to work on, or we'll have to do it individually for each characters.

On 3/5/2024 at 4:46 AM, squillliam said:

If you're not a modder, then maybe it's better for you to shut it. A modder can apply a "wet" material to the mesh simply by using mesh paint, in an individual layer. Use the mesh paint mode to paint the wet material that corresponds to the lightning, using linear interpolation. Or vertex color might just nail it. But still, to make it "universal." a game must have shared body mesh to work on, or we'll have to do it individually for each characters.

If it's so easy, then why don't you do it yourself?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 4:46 AM, squillliam said:

Then instead of being an asshat, why don't you do it yourself? Joe was being nice and you follow up by being a complete asshat.