Ebonitium SE

View File

Welcome to Ebonitium!

A tavern, a producer of ebonite clothing and restraints, and a ponygirl courier.

First and foremost a heavily work-in-progress story quest mod.

A lot of what's already included is playable and more or less finished, but I have quite a bit more content planned and there are bound to be bugs.

I strongly advise you not to use this a serious playthrough in its current state, as future updates will most likely require a new game at some point (or at least rolling back to savegame from before you first installed the mod.)

What's included in this mod in its current state?

A fully developed and detailed small Dwemer-style underground location in Anga's Mill. It includes a functioning tavern (drink and food only, no beds) plus a smithy with a cobbler, smith and tailor selling various devious devices (smithy services only available during weekday working hours). There are lots and lots of rubber ebonite throughout, including a few custom world objects.

Numerous NPCs with reasonably complex and varied daily schedules inhabit the place, including a boss, some workers, and several slaves. Many have their own custom dialogues so you can get to know them a little and learn more about the lore of this place and mod. There are only female NPCs, with the exception of the boss... yeah, I know, that's a bit of a cliché!

The mod is written with a human or elven female player char in mind, but there's nothing to stop you from playing with another char provided you have the corresponding Devious Devices conversion installed and you can overlook occasional pronoun issues in the dialogues.

Currently Playable Quest Content:

1) Short Intro Quest

Ebonitium is only accessible after completing a short intro which can be started by walking up to the pink adverts at the Windhelm stables or Nightgate inn, or by going directly to Anga's Mill and going to the trap door next to the lumberjacks' house.

Alternatively, you can open up Ebonitium by entering the following sequence of console commands if you don't want to do the intro:

Spoiler

Please exit the console for a second or two after executing each line to allow the quest stage scripts to run:

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 20

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 21

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 22

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 23

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 24

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 30

setstage ar_q_playerintroquest 1000

2) Repeatable Fetch Quest "Errands for Ebonitium"

Earn money by running repeatable errands for the Ebonitium workshop staff or head maid Safia. This is a repeatable quest flagged as miscellaneous so it won't clutter up your quest log on repeated runs. A fairly easy way to earn some money and see the world. There are a couple of light devious tie-ins (pun definitely intended) but nothing enforced on the player.

Quest Details (not an actual spoiler):

Spoiler
  • There's not always an open offer, you may have to ask around a little. Come back the next day if nobody wants your help.
  • There's well over a dozen of different fetch tasks with the majority to targets not too far away.
  • You will get actual items (ingots, food, etc.) to transport. Make sure you don't lose them or there will be consequences.
  • There is no time limit for completing the quest's tasks but I'm considering implementing one in a future update.
  • Paymemts for the tasks vary depending on distance. You can adjust the payout value by using the console to change the global AR_G_PaymentMod (defaults to 1.0; 1.1 would mean 10% higher payment).
  • Once you've completed a certain number of runs, the workers (but not the maid) will have a special offer to earn a bit more cash. There will be no negative consequences if you decline.
  • Known issue: I have not been able to test all of the permutations of the randomly assigned quest targets yet. There may yet be gremlins lurking in the dialogue trees.

3) The First Chapter of the Main Story Arc: Enslaved in Ebonitium

In this part of the mod, you will get trained to become a slave of Ebonitium. This is the beginning of the main story of this mod which will be extended in future updates (allow me to repeat that this likely will require starting a new game at some point).

The quest currently offers around two to three hours of gameplay and is a linear, story-driven and dialogue-heavy player slavery quest. As such, you probably won't enjoy this very much if you want to see your char suffer without suffering at least a little bit yourself. There are however no repeating random tasks, so if a part of this training quest is not to your liking, then maybe the next step will be. It'll certainly be different.

The quest is mainly intended for low-level characters who haven't saved the world multiple times yet. There are no references to the player being Dragonborn, etc. The story also assumes that the player has not been enslaved before (future updates will provide alternative quest entries for seasoned slaves).

This quest currently extends to where the player finishes her training. Please note that this quest currently has no actual end and will leave you stuck in some devices and with no way to terminate it. Rolling back to an earlier savegame is recommended if you've reached the end of playable content, which is currently right after the little "graduation ceremony".

This quest can currently only be started through the console. Enter setstage ar_q_slaveryhandler 10 and it will start. Do not attempt to use the console (setstage or otherwise) to try and advance the quest's story, as most of the quest's progression is done through dialogue and scene fragment scripts.

I strongly recommend to temporarily disable any mods or mod features that can interfere in the player's dialogue or forcibly pull the player out of running scenes. By this I mean things like Device comments, randomly equipping devices, or similar (Cursed Loot, Devious Interests, SL Survival, etc.)

Q&A (no quest spoilers inside):

Spoiler

I see a lot of hobble dresses on the pictures. Do I have to wear one in the slavery quest?

Yes. It's part of Ebonitium's dress code. However, the mod will ask you if want the strict or relaxed version.

Will this mod force me to wear highly restrictive devices for very long?

Yes and no. The main quest's story presumes that you are locked in a tight dress for many days, but there is no cheat prevention and I don't intend to implement one.

Sex scenes?

No. This is a fetish and a story mod. I doubt I'll ever add a sex scene to it.

Is this mod script heavy?

No. Almost all of the (indeed many) scripts of this mod fire only momentarily when called during dialogue, etc. There are barely any continuously running update loops, most of which only run for a specific time frame during their quest.

Help! The mod is stuck.

Are you sure it is stuck? Maybe a character just needs a while to get to their destination to start a scene. Some scenes are also pretty long. However, you should never have to wait for more than a few minutes without the mod telling you so ("wait until next morning" or similar). With that said, please do let me know if a wait seems too long!

Help! I don't know what to do at a certain point in the quest.

Please let me know if any tasks or parts of the story are confusing so that I can improve those tasks/situations. I've tried to guide the player through everything with dialogue and objectives but obviously I know what's supposed to happen at all times.

I don't like certain parts of the mod.

Please do let me know, either through PM or in the support thread of the mod. I won't promise that I'll act on all comments, but I certainly do want to know how others enjoy (or not) the mod and the quests.

I've found a bug!

Please do let me know. There are bound to be plenty of those. Technical bugs and also language issues, as English is not my native language. So please do inform me if you notice anything wrong or broken, or even just odd sounding.

4) "Sinner's Dress" Side Quest

This is a kinky side quest for roleplaying which is totally unrelated to the mod's story. This is aimed primarily at hobble dress lovers and you might not enjoy this quest too much unless you don't mind having to wear hobble dresses for a longer period of time.

This quest assumes that you have commited sins against the Goddess Dibella or the God Arkay. To help lead you to redemption, you've been put into a sinner's dress. The dress will tighten if you don't pray often enough, and untighten if you have recently prayed. To earn redemption, you must wear the dress for around sixty in-game hours. Alternatively, the Gods will show mercy if you let the dress tighten itself often enough.

You can currently only start this quest by using the console:
setstage ar_q_sinnersdress 10 (to be put into Dibella's dress)
setstage ar_q_sinnersdress 11 (to be put into Arkay's dress)

Future Development:

I have the story pretty much finished in my head and on paper. The main story will be the continuation of the player slavery quest.

There are also some side quests of a similar theme, though not directly connected to the main story line, that I've started working on. You can find some of them already present in the mod if you inspect it in xEdit or the CK, but I recommend to not try and play and of those as they are heavily work-in-progress and likely full of bugs.

INSTALLATION:

Warning: This mod is work-in-progress. I strongly recommend not to use it in a serious playthrough. It shouldn't break anything (and has been checked and cleaned with xEdit), but there's a good chance that future updates may require a new game.

Install this mod like any other. I strongly recommend using a mod manager like Mod Organizer for the installation.

Requirements:

• Devious Devices SE including Contraptions (beast races and male components optional)
  • ZaZ Animation Pack, version 7 or newer. I'm not actually using any of ZAP's features in the mod any more, but it is currently still a master of the .esp and I won't try and remove it until I'm 100% sure that I won't need it.
  • Skyrim SE (all expansion packs) or AE. I don't think there's a minimum version required by this mod.

Does this work in LE? So far, reports indicate that it does indeed work in LE.

Version History:

0.3.2 New Side Quest and Bug Fixes

Spoiler

+ Fixed: Fetch Quest should be functional again. I've tweaked script fragments and dialogue conditions. Please note that I have not been able to test all possible permutations of the fetch tasks, so please do let me know if you get stuck somewhere along the quest.

+ New Side Quest: "Sinner's Dress"

1. Uninstall previous patches (v0.3.1, if installed)
  2. Install latest patch on top of base mod (v0.3.0): either give it higher priority in your mod manager or copy the patch files into the main mod's folder
  3. If you had not installed v0.3.1: Ideally, roll back to a savegame from before you installed version 0.3.0. No special action required when going from 0.3.1 to 0.3.2,

0.3.1 Bugfixes and Snyth Voices

Spoiler

Now Synth Voiced!

• @coffeeink generously created synth voices for the mod. With their kind permission, I have added the Mega download link to the mod's download page. Install as a separate mod.

Update Instructions:

1. Install patch on top of version 0.3.0 (either give it higher priority in your mod manager or copy the patch files into the main mod's folder)
  2. Ideally, roll back to a savegame from before you installed version 0.3.0. This shouldn't be strictly necessary, but you will get a bunch of errors in your log otherwise due to removed aliases and properties. Also, not all fixes and improvements will apply if you update when you're already into the slave quest.

Changelog:

Slave Quest

• All maid NPCs now always have relaxed hobble dresses equipped. This fixes the bug of them being naked before the slave quest but is mainly intended to improve their pathing and behaviour in scenes.
  • Removed scene transition before 1st interview with head maid; she should now remain right in front of the cage door
  • Made dialogue conditions for 1st chat with Head Maid more robust. Hopefully.
  • Added all Ebo NPCs to ZadDisableDialogue faction

Intro Quest

• Intro quest now progresses past the initial dialogue again (fixed dialogue conditions conflict with slave quest).
  • Fixed several dialogue bugs in intro quest.
  • Enabled Forced Subtitles in intro quest scene dialogues.
  • Triggering the intro quest will now also enable the NPC scheduling quest if it didn't already got started otherwise.
  • Removed a bunch of unused aliases and script functions from intro quest.

Misc

• Fixed NavMesh error on Angas Mill exterior cell.
  • Added armor keywords to NPC-only outfits for improved performance (fewer naked actors) and compatibility with NPC perks and combat/overhaul mods.
  • Added missing Dibella and Arkay hobble dress textures (for use in future mini-quest).
  • Added missing texture sets to Arkay and Dibella hobble dress AAs.

0.3.0 Mod Conversion to SE and First Chapter of Slave Quest

Spoiler
  • Reverted all custom outfits to "out of the box" DD and Skyrim gear. It would have been too much hassle to convert my custom UUNP outfits from LE to SE (CBBE or whichever)
  • many language tweaks and corrections to the old version's dialogue
  • improvements to the interior of Ebonitium for better NPC navigation
  • tweaks to the Errands quest, though those are still largely untested
  • no more seq file, as mod is no longer Start Game Enabled which really wasn't needed at all. I can launch the NPC scheduler by in-game trigger just as easily.

0.2.0 Final release in LE

Spoiler

VERSION 0.2.0 (June 11, 2023)
The "There's Madness to the Method" Update

Changes since 1st Upload (May 26, 2023)

World:
-- fixed missing wall collection in water pump room (main hall)
-- moved entrance trap door closer to workers' house staircase to reduce clashing with flora overhauls

Assets:
-- fixed faulty file path in maid outfit's BS source .nif
-- two new outfit repaints (Ebonitium branded hobble dress and catsuit)

Content:
-- some dialog tweaks and minor expansion for boss chat
-- New Miscellaneous Quest: "Errands for Ebonitium." Earn money by running repeatable errands for the Ebonitium workshop staff or head maid Safia.
   There's not always an open offer, you may have to ask around a little. Come back the next day if nobody wants your help.
   There's well over a dozen of different fetch tasks with the majority to targets not too far away.
   You will get actual items (ingots, food, etc.) to transport. Make sure you don't lose them or there will be consequences.
   There is no time limit for completing the quest's tasks but I'm considering implementing one in a future update.
   Paymemts for the tasks vary depending on distance. You can adjust the payout value by using the console to set the global value AR_G_PaymentMod (defaults to 1.0, 1.1 would mean 10% higherpayment). This will be MCM-adjustable once I get around to adding an MCM.
   Once you've completed a certain number of runs, the workers (but not the maid) will have a special offer to earn a bit more cash. There will be no negative consequences if you decline.
   Known issue: I have not been able to test all of the permutations of the randomly assigned quest targets yet. There may yet be gremlins lurking in the dialog trees.

0.1.0 Initial Release

CREDITS:

This is a "devious mod", so the biggest shout-out has to go to all the creators, managers, and contributors of Devious Devices: thank you so much for making so many wonderful things possible in this game of ours!

The amazing synth voices for 0.3.0 were generously created and shared by @coffeeink

In addition, assets from the following authors were used in this mod. A huge thank you to all of you and your generosity of allowing others to use your creations.

Character items:

Scenery statics:

ConsoleUtil https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24858

There are a handful of my own items in this mod. You're free to use them in your own work as long as it is done free of charge.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/23/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE, ZaZ Animation Pack SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Gudulba:

Ich weiß nicht genug über Modding, aber vielleicht könnte dieser Artikel hilfreich sein, damit der Mod auch in Zukunft auf vorhandenen Spielständen funktioniert?
Eine Kurzanleitung für Mod-Autoren, wie Sie Ihre Mod während des Durchspielens installieren und aktualisieren können

Ich selbst modifiziere meine Spiele seit fast 20 Jahren .... und jetzt nach ca. 13 Jahre des Erscheinens von Skyrim hat man "entdeckt" - dass man nach der Installation eines Mods seine vorhandenen Spielstände auch weiterhin verwenden kann?

Was haben denn die Mod-Autoren in all den Jahren nur für "fette Tomaten auf ihren Augen" gehabt - dass sie das nicht selbst feststellen konnten!

Hi, your mod looks super promising!

But I cannot get the intro quest to work. The quest trigger at the pink advert at windhelm stables works without issues. When I walk over to the small trap door at Anga's mill the quest objective updates to "ask about this place". I can enter the interior cell just fine, but when I try to talk to the receptionist maid (Alba), she doesn't want to talk to me. All she says is that I have to finish my slave training first / go and talk to the head maid. In fact, none of the NPCs want to talk to me, because they say they are forbidden to do so during my slave training. When I try to speak with a guard, they just tell me that I'm trespassing and I get teleported into a cage.

I tried to play through the beginning of the main story quest instead, but I can't talk to the head maid there either, so I just get stuck in the cage.

Any ideas what could cause these issues?

Hi all, thanks much for the kind comments and very helpful feedback!

2 hours ago, Shmurtle said:

Any ideas what could cause these issues?

The stuck intro quest is my bad. The dialogue conditions from the slave quest override it. Should be an easy fix.

I'll have to investigate what might be wrong with the slave quest at the start. It worked fine for me in testing. First, there's a fairly long scene with the maid, a guard and the boss, and then the player can enter dialogue with the maid. At least that's how it's supposed to work. 😉

7 hours ago, Gudulba said:

I don't know enough regarding modding, but maybe this article could be helpful regarding making the mod working on existing save games also in the future?

[Edit] Thanks much, I've read the guide and learned some new things. A really useful guide! The main trouble for me is that I'm working with a single big quest with lots of aliases and properties and it's all still very much work in progress. So there's a good chance I'll  have to change existing things and writing an update routine, while probably possible, would be a lot of work and come with its own failure potential due to errors I might make. Let's cross that bridge when we get to it.

Edited by El_Duderino

So far the following bugs have been found until start of Day 3

In Spoiler to not spoil anyone 😃

I also created AI Synth Voices for the quest until now. if wished i can upload them and provide a link.

Spoiler

1. i had to wait exceptional long for the first message box for the first preperation of the training. Looked like Scene could sometimes not progress through pathfindig issues. Headmaid was just turning in circles

2. On Day 2 Excavation Quest.

For whatever reason the messagebox "how long do i have to wait in this cage" pops up agian. looks like the timer is still active

3. After Excavation Quest, The excavation chest was still there

4. Day 3 Start: i started with "normal heels" Day 3 Ballet boots, if this is wished, a sentence that this will be now upgraded would be more immersive.

5. you can break out of the cage by using the Torture Poles

Edited by coffeeink
1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

So far the following bugs have been found until start of Day 3

Thank you so much for the report and the suggestions! This is very helpful (and a funny cheat with the torture poles.)

Something is clearly going on with the opening cage scene. The only problem I've ever had with it was completely different to the ones that have been reported so far (in my case, the head maid would start walking away sometimes at the end of the exchange with the guard so that she'd be too far from the cage for the player to initiate dialogue with her). I hope I can figure out where the gremlins are hiding in this opening sequence.

I have a couple of related questions if you don't mind:

-- Are you using LE or SE? If SE, do you play with OAR for the hobbled anim sets or the original DD FNIS implementation? The mod probably runs better when OAR is being used because there are so many dress wearers.

-- Did you click through some of the dialogue?

1 hour ago, coffeeink said:

I also created AI Synth Voices for the quest until now. if wished i can upload them and provide a link.

Goodness, that is incredible! Now I really hate myself for not doing more language checking in the mod dialogue before the upload.

3 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

I have a couple of related questions if you don't mind:

-- Are you using LE or SE? If SE, do you play with OAR for the hobbled anim sets or the original DD FNIS implementation? The mod probably runs better when OAR is being used because there are so many dress wearers.

I use OAR and DD NG. So SE. BUT do not listen to my feedback to much. I have an over the top setup. I usually play with Modern Combat with a side of kink stuff like Lola or DF from time to time.

Spoiler

For example the Rubble pick up marker jsut looks like to get missed Stage30Shutdown Function to be disabed. Thats it.

-- Did you click through some of the dialogue?

Not really. Overall it was stable. It is as far as i could say mainly Scenes pathing. I jsut checked the Code in 1 save path because the second box after the night never appeared (looked like gametime event did not register)

Script setting after Dialouge seemed ok, always very visible with the Objective Display. Really clear visuals for that Maybe i waited 1,2 times to often for one h. because expirence shows: that either it fixes pathing or breaks it.

Goodness, that is incredible! Now I really hate myself for not doing more language checking in the mod dialogue before the upload.

No worries. My old 1080 was doing it in 30 minutes. Uploading will take more time because io not so optimal upload rates. Also a diff update is even faster.

See Answer in bold

Overall so far everything is stable. But i did not stresstest it. Followed the happy Path. 

Here is the Link to the Synth Voice. As allways. sometimes is good, sometimes its meh. But i really have to thank you, to set the Voicetypes correctly. This made a the process way faster and smaller.

Voice Files

I also attend the Cache File if someone needs or wants to make a diff synth.

Devious Arena.esp.txt

Hi and oh my gods! Those voice files are a total game changer! Thank you so much, @coffeeink! I've used synth voices in other before, but to hear it in my own quest is something truly special. I had assigned the dialogue voicetypes because eventually I wanted to look into VAsynth myself -- never would I have expected that somebody would be so kind and generous and do it so quickly, especially while the mod is still heavily in development.

Your detailed feedback on the quest is very helpful. Sounds like our game setups may be overall comparable (though I'm using Odin/Vokri/etc. myself) and I'm usually play testing this with my normal (pretty long) load order. To fix the rubble cleanup function skipping a beat, maybe all that's needed is to spread out the various steps with a few more short wait calls.

In general, I'll try to think of ways to make the scenes and scripted events more robust. One related thing that just occured to me: perhaps I ought to equip the NPCs with relaxed hobble dresses no matter which type the player picks. The strict hobble dresses have to be somewhat heavy-handed on NPCs to force them to wear them properly and maybe that can cause issues in the more complex scenes.

Not sure if anyone else had this issue but the area outside around the trap door is CTD central. Trying to get into the cell using it was an insta crash. Same with trying to save or load anywhere near it. Mod worked fine if I just COC'd myself into the building though. No issues otherwise.

12 hours ago, HereBeTentacles said:

Not sure if anyone else had this issue but the area outside around the trap door is CTD central. Trying to get into the cell using it was an insta crash. Same with trying to save or load anywhere near it. Mod worked fine if I just COC'd myself into the building though. No issues otherwise.

That area is rich with shiny girls walking around, a lot of memory strain.

Your crash sounds like memory problem, quite common in LE when not properly tuned, In my LE setup it worked fine because I have all necessary mods installed and inis tuned.

I recommend you to look up guides on how to improve memory handling in Skyrim installation for your version.

Edited by kurotatsu
14 hours ago, HereBeTentacles said:

area outside around the trap door is CTD central

I'll investigate if there are any bugs in the area or things that can be improved, but my gut feeling is that @kurotatsu is most likely right on the money. In any case, I'll try to see if I can't do some more optimization in the area and with the NPCs. They're already using non-DD custom armor items (so shouldn't get included in DD's polling update), but for example I've just realized that their armor doesn't have the clothing/armor keyword, so they're probably being treated as naked by Aroused.

Also check if you're using any mods that alter the exterior at Anga's Mill. There may be a conflict that leads to instabilility (though I've tried to keep the exterior world edits to an absolute minimum). Move my mod above any other mod that does large scale world edits to Anga's Mill and maybe that can improve stability.

6 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

This would admittedly be kind of a pain in the ass but it might be worth it to apply the ebonite catsuit collars to the NPCs as to hide any clipping/z-fighting between the catsuit texture and the skin texture.

To be honest, I'd rather not add collars to the employed NPCs. They're already consenting to wearing the suits for their employment, but a collar would be a bit too much. :D

1 hour ago, kurotatsu said:

Your crash sounds like memory problem, quite common in LE when not properly tuned, In my LE setup it worked fine because I have all necessary mods installed and inis tuned.

I don't think it has anything to do with memory tbh. I'm on SE and a lot heavier stuff than this works okay. It's only the save button or the door that CTD's, I would think if memory was an issue I would be crashing from just hanging out too long or doing something else.

Either way it is not a big deal if no one else gets it. Might be something in my load order.

okay its sometimes starting atleast the quest and sometimes not... but i cant talk with anyone without completing the training ?? so it is bugged ? or anything else to do? the guards are still wearing the normal boots(sometimes gloves or the helmet) from any leather armour? should it be that way ?

Edited by Jimi123
1 hour ago, El_Duderino said:

To be honest, I'd rather not add collars to the employed NPCs. They're already consenting to wearing the suits for their employment, but a collar would be a bit too much. :D

Well, collars can be used instead of badges, serving as IDs of the employees  :)

Thanks much everybody for the feedback! The non-kinky footwear and armor parts for the guards and workers are intentional.

I'm making good progress towards a first patch which should address the most urgent issues. The intro quest and generic NPC dialogue (outside of the slavery quest) is now both working again. There were quite a few bugs which I introduced to it since the previous (LE) upload of the mod and because of conflicting conditions with the slave quest. The scenes and dialogue transitions in the slave quest should hopefully also be more reliable now.

@HereBeTentacles, I've found a NavMesh issue with the exterior. Maybe this was the cause for the CTD, so fingers crossed that the upcoming patch will take care of this.

The patch will go live today or tomorrow and I strongly recommend that everybody ignore the current upload until then. The patch will require rolling back to a previous state of your savegame from before installing the mod in order for everything to update properly.

The promised patch/hotfix is now available:

Now Synth Voiced!

• @coffeeink generously created synth voices for the mod. With their kind permission, I have added the Mega download link to the mod's download page. Install as a separate mod.

Update Instructions:

1. Install patch on top of version 0.3.0 (either give it higher priority in your mod manager or copy the patch files into the main mod's folder)
  2. Ideally, roll back to a savegame from before you installed version 0.3.0. This shouldn't be strictly necessary, but you will get a bunch of errors in your log otherwise due to removed aliases and properties. Also, not all fixes and improvements will apply if you update when you're already into the slave quest.

Changelog:

Slave Quest

• All maid NPCs now always have relaxed hobble dresses equipped. This fixes the bug of them being naked before the slave quest but is mainly intended to improve their pathing and behaviour in scenes.
  • Removed scene transition before 1st interview with head maid; she should now remain right in front of the cage door
  • Made dialogue conditions for 1st chat with Head Maid more robust. Hopefully.
  • Added all Ebo NPCs to ZadDisableDialogue faction

Intro Quest

• Intro quest now progresses past the initial dialogue again (fixed dialogue conditions conflict with slave quest).
  • Fixed several dialogue bugs in intro quest.
  • Enabled Forced Subtitles in intro quest scene dialogues.
  • Triggering the intro quest will now also enable the NPC scheduling quest if it didn't already got started otherwise.
  • Removed a bunch of unused aliases and script functions from intro quest.

Misc

• Fixed NavMesh error on Angas Mill exterior cell.
  • Added armor keywords to NPC-only outfits for improved performance (fewer naked actors) and compatibility with NPC perks and combat/overhaul mods.
  • Added missing Dibella and Arkay hobble dress textures (for use in future mini-quest).
  • Added missing texture sets to Arkay and Dibella hobble dress AAs.

Thank you for the quick update!

I managed to complete the intro quest without issues. I spoke with the head maid afterwards and she gave me an errand to get some alcohol from the Honningbrew Meadery. The guy there gave me the items, but I wasn't able to give them to the head maid afterwards. I was able to initiate the relevant dialogue with her, but I feel like at the point where I'm supposed to give her the items / she's supposed to get mad at me for not having the items, the dialogue window just closes and nothing happens.

I was able to complete the main quest as well, but found a few minor bugs on the day where you're forced to transport the debris over and over again.

1. Whenever I picked up the debris near the kitchen in 3rd person, I couldn't move afterwards. Going into 1st person and back into 3rd person fixed that issue for me. But the bug came back whenever I stopped moving or opened my inventory or my character tripped because of the DD heels. This could also just be an issue with my personal mod list though.
  2. At like 2 PM the head maid walked over to my (empty) cage and the dialogue appeared where she tried to give me a new task for the afternoon while I was still busy transporting the debris. Talking to her didn't do anything, so I just continued transporting the debris until I was done.
  3. When I was done with the debris, the game wanted me to go back into my cage. The cage was locked though, so I used the console command "tcl" to get into the cage. The quest stage updated fine when I did that. The head maid came and said good job with the debris. I went to bed and slept until 7 AM but I was still stuck inside the cage. I went back to bed for another 24 hours and then the cage was unlocked again and the quest proceeded as normal.

Other than that, I had a smooth experience with the mod and I'm excited to see where you take the story next.

Hey, I started the mod on a fresh save, but cant get the delivery quest to work: I get the dialogue with Cobbler Sybil, expressing interest, then after she has the dialogue line that says "Great! Let me take a look at my notes here..." she just walks away and I do not get a quest.

Thanks much for the great feedback, everybody!

Sounds like the fetch quest for the smithy employees and the head maid got more broken than I expected. I'll make that the next thing on my agenda before I get back to expanding the main story.

On 1/28/2024 at 7:27 PM, Shmurtle said:
  • Whenever I picked up the debris near the kitchen in 3rd person, I couldn't move afterwards. Going into 1st person and back into 3rd person fixed that issue for me. But the bug came back whenever I stopped moving or opened my inventory or my character tripped because of the DD heels. This could also just be an issue with my personal mod list though.
  • At like 2 PM the head maid walked over to my (empty) cage and the dialogue appeared where she tried to give me a new task for the afternoon while I was still busy transporting the debris. Talking to her didn't do anything, so I just continued transporting the debris until I was done.
  • When I was done with the debris, the game wanted me to go back into my cage. The cage was locked though, so I used the console command "tcl" to get into the cage. The quest stage updated fine when I did that. The head maid came and said good job with the debris. I went to bed and slept until 7 AM but I was still stuck inside the cage. I went back to bed for another 24 hours and then the cage was unlocked again and the quest proceeded as normal.

The third issue was probably cause by quest progressing too soon before (issue #2). I'll investigate what could have caused the scene/stage to trigger too early during the rubble task.

The first issue on your list is confusing me a little but it might be related to walk speed issues. Are you by any chance using a mod (a devious training mod or similar) that lowers the player char's walk speed while wearing DD boots? It could be that the speedmult got too low, which I believe can cause the player char to get "rooted" in place.

Hello !

Great mod so far, I can't wait for what is coming up !
I have few issues about some missing meshes tho.
I am missing what seems to be the backpack (appears on the excavating quest), and few furnitures in one room.
Please check the screenshots below. I precise I'm playing LE version. The backpack mesh is located here for me (meshes\duderino_LL\Arena\Outfits), so I don't know why it is not working.
Can you help me please ?
Thank you !

Spoiler

sodapdf-converted.thumb.jpg.66a0f0dc95ca8008516900f6acdd901f.jpgsodapdf-converted2.thumb.jpg.496ce195a04d5d1f9f55b07935843f69.jpg