Hi again,

I'm glad to see your still working on it, I'm actually giving converting the bodyslots over myself just cause I wondered if I could and I got it to work! Once! Then messed it up somehow. Now I cant figure out what it was that I did to make it work that first time but I swear by the nine I WILL figure it out again... best of luck to you, if I do manage to get everything working again though I'll let you know :)

48 minutes ago, Jessamine Bramblefoot said:

Heya,

So guess who go it working!!! :D Would you like me to send it to you so you can look it over and maybe if it works for you too then maybe you can post it on your page?

That would be great.

Here you you go! I added the textures I use, BNP 2.0 2k female skin - frostnipped version, to the mod for my own use. It works for me without your original mod though I used it as a base to work from. I changed the nifs in nifskope to solt 49 and rename the nifs as such, the esp is is flagged as light and contains the changes to the slots from xedit and I also use outfit studio to change all the meshes partitions to slot 49 and saved them under Fea's ralfetas (insert panty name) 3BA-49.

My Panties of Skyrim 3BA Futa slot 49 Conversion patch.7z

11 hours ago, DrGrumpy said:

Hi thanks for the work, tho when i equip the panties they don't show and the dick disappears... is there something i did wrong?

Which Version are you using?

On 2/28/2024 at 8:29 PM, Jessamine Bramblefoot said:

Here you you go! I added the textures I use, BNP 2.0 2k female skin - frostnipped version, to the mod for my own use. It works for me without your original mod though I used it as a base to work from. I changed the nifs in nifskope to solt 49 and rename the nifs as such, the esp is is flagged as light and contains the changes to the slots from xedit and I also use outfit studio to change all the meshes partitions to slot 49 and saved them under Fea's ralfetas (insert panty name) 3BA-49.

My Panties of Skyrim 3BA Futa slot 49 Conversion patch.7z 56.49 MB · 1 download

So I'll give a try on my own conversion at some point, but I couldn't get yours to work in my game even after reinstalling the main mod for slot 49.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey mate !

Just wanted to say a big thank you for this mod..... i have been trying to look for a good set of futa panties and now i have some, i am going to have some good fun with this mod and i hope you know that you have made someone happy :) .

Wish you all the best and have a nice day!

There is a big issue with this last version , it worked as intended but , here it comes the bad part , this panties are a replacer of some kind cause it forces every NPC To use this females use it and  the Males also but its a empri hole cause obviously the UBE body is incompatible with the mans bodies they are nacked with weapons and helmet and in the SOS place an empty space without any mesh ...

This conflicts with the all NPCs in the game Female guards naked using the panties and males nacked without anything including the male genitals !

Just wanted to say this for you , had to uninstall it cause it acts like a replacer not exclusive to the PC character or who ever you want to give it to !

On 3/25/2024 at 2:16 PM, Bullfye said:

There is a big issue with this last version , it worked as intended but , here it comes the bad part , this panties are a replacer of some kind cause it forces every NPC To use this females use it and  the Males also but its a empri hole cause obviously the UBE body is incompatible with the mans bodies they are nacked with weapons and helmet and in the SOS place an empty space without any mesh ...

This conflicts with the all NPCs in the game Female guards naked using the panties and males nacked without anything including the male genitals !

Just wanted to say this for you , had to uninstall it cause it acts like a replacer not exclusive to the PC character or who ever you want to give it to !

I've already addressed the issue with distribution to males by linking a mod from nexus designed to correct that issue. As far as female npcs and guards being naked, that will be a conflict with the SOS system as anything assigned to Slot 52 tends to conflict with the main body Slot 32, which is why I mentioned I did my conversion with using the Male Revealing clothing replacer installed. SOS Revealing Clothes automatically sets all vanilla outfits it edits to revealing in SOS and avoids this issue. The mod on Nexus doesn't cover enough outfits, but there are a few here on loverslab that offer a more expansive covering of male sos revealing clothes and armor.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, WallRider100 said:

Trying to get this working with BHUNP is it possible?

Needs to be converted, preferably by using the existing BHUNP bodyslide files from the original mod page. I don't use BHUNP, so I most likely won't make that conversion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2024 at 3:55 AM, WallRider100 said:

so to get it working on npcs and companions do you suggest selecting slot 49 when installing?

No. It's in the description that this conversion has been built around slot 52. I can't seem to get a slot 49 conversion to work. It never appears visible in game.