Need Racemenu version for Skyrim 1.6.18

I have an older version of the game: 1.6.138. I have found the SKSE version for this and other dll mods as well. However, I cannot find the racemenu version for this game version even in the older files under nexus. Any help in locating a compatible version will be appreciated guys.

If you can't find mods for that version it's because nobody plays those middle versions. Also when was that version released? I can't even find it in the patch notes.

• 1.5.97 ->last version before the 2021 AE updates.
  • 1.6.640 -> "stable" Steam version
  • 1.6.1130 -> latest version, soon to be updated again, with a few issues and incompatibilities still.

You can try using the closest matching version, but it will likely not work as intended. You should update to 640 or 1130, or downgrade to 1.5.97 and adjust your SKSE and SKSE plugin mods accordingly. Staying in that weird version isn't going to help you at all.

I have a torrent based downloaded version for Skyrim as per Fitgirl repacks. Based on what I have seen from the executible, it is 1.6.138. Older versions for the mods do have this as this was one of the official releases but for racemenu I cannot find the proper version.