Ruining "The Moment" and Getting it Back

By "the moment", I of course mean when we are so fucking horny we could fuck almost anything, anyone, anywhere because we are riding that ecstasy high that comes around every once in awhile (well, at least for me anyway) and then having something, someone completely ruin it in some way- usually innocently enough I guess. But it's still gone.

So the question here is do you just stop or do you continue onward and try to recapture it? Can you recapture that particular "moment" of ecstasy right away usually or does it take a lot of time? Or is it just lost?

Just a fun, silly little subject I was thinking about earlier while playing Skyrim and getting off to my new character... and got interrupted by the phone, lol.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
17 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

We never give up on sex. We'll have it on one way or another

Okay, so you never give up. But..... do you ever recapture that "moment" you were so incredibly horny? My guess would be "No" because I almost never can get quite back where I was in my mind before being interrupted. :)

Intense orgasms are damn hard to recapture I've noticed, lol. Or maybe it's just that way for men? 

image.png.2d36fa000e9a5b5a240698b221f909d3.pngimage.png.18af156d537f9c01e82b3f8068059e9b.png

Edited by KoolHndLuke