Help please! Mods have stopped working.

Since my sims 4 upgrade today all my mods have stopped working removed everything in my mods folder and went back and reinstalled all my mods and still nothing works they are not showing up at all even though they are in the mods folder.  WickedWhims is updated and everything. Is anyone else having this problem? 😔

Happens every time there is a patch or update. Everything breaks because EA rewrites/adjusts codes and whatnot. Give it a few days and look here/on other mod sites for updated versions. Every patch is kinda requires mods to update, especially when new game/EPs come out. 

Checl all of your script mods first. Those are probably breaking your game. Then check SimsVIP for all the well known mods and start rebuilding. A lot of core mods survived this patch I think

20 minutes ago, Laren88 said:

Since my sims 4 upgrade today all my mods have stopped working removed everything in my mods folder and went back and reinstalled all my mods and still nothing works they are not showing up at all even though they are in the mods folder.  WickedWhims is updated and everything. Is anyone else having this problem? 😔

Go into your game settings/other and re-enable the 2 check boxes for Mods & Scripts.

EA usually disables them for every update.